Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #1131
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceb View Post
..i worked in the business..and still work... for 20 years....i know everyone..don't be jealous cause you don't have any inside info....
..i have people here that knows me and can confirm that..

....but keep doing your costumer job and buying these things....perfect or not...and don't venture yourself in areas you don't know about...they all only want your money anyway...
I don't need insider info kiddo. I don't need to work in the business. I have a job I love thanks a lot.
But yes in the meantime please advise of the membership ID's of the people here that can confirm that you are anything other than "a mental case who imagines he works in the collectables business with a penchant for knocking high-end maquettes".

Yes they want my money. Yes they can have it so long as they continue producing products of such excellent cailbre. Like I said I love them, and no amount of kicking and screaming and messing yourself will change that.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:05 PM   #1132
P1X4R
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet_force_juno View Post
that's between me, and the mods
of which i have not forgotten. so let's please keep this on topic.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #1133
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
.....oh and bye....your time is over..
Isthat supposed to be profound? As far as I can currently determine I am still here, and so are my wonderful collection of CM's...
Old 03-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #1134
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R View Post
P1X4R - without wishing to wash any dirty laundry in public, there is a problem here wth the same people consitently bashing products and de-valuing the positive experience this site generates.

It is great to come on here and talk about products in a positive manner. Constructve critiscm is all part of it - but bashing for bashing's sake. Where is the sese in that? It just gets collectors backs up, and results in tiresome, cyclical discussion.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #1135
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R View Post
..thanks p1x =)
Old 03-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #1136
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterfan View Post
Is that the "Big Figure" (I think that is what they call them). I heard that it was nice. The disneystore is blowing them out at $40 which is a very good deal.
..hi monsterfan.....they have two.....one released a time ago that doesn't look good.......and the one that jack is sailing...the sailing one looks good...the jewlery and many other things on this $40 figure are more auccurate than the cm $1750 figure...
...didn't know about the disney store sales.. may get one... ....
Old 03-23-2008, 09:18 PM   #1137
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
..thanks p1x =)
i am really sorry if this gets me banned but really and truthfully - "now who is a$$ kissing?"

you deride me for so say "a$$ kissing CM" - and then you go snuggle up wth one of the mods. I bet even P1XAR finds this uncomfortable.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #1138
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
i am really sorry if this gets me banned but really and truthfully - "now who is a$$ kissing?"

you deride me for so say a$$ kissing CM - and then you go snuggle up wth one of the mods. I bet even P1XAR finds this uncomfortable.
..won't answer any of your attacks anymore..you can't win an argument....so you need to offend people instead....
Old 03-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #1139
jet_force_juno
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
..won't answer any of your attacks anymore..you can't win an argument....so you need to offend people instead....
As far as I am concerned it is a legitimate question.

You posted earlier that you had comparison shots to show us which demonstrate why the CM Jack Sparrow is poor. So please, post them and we can all understand what he fuss is all about. Otherwise this evenings tooingsand froings have been worhtless and you will look rather silly for not illustrating your point
Old 03-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #1140
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
P1X4R - without wishing to wash any dirty laundry in public, there is a problem here wth the same people consitently bashing products and de-valuing the positive experience this site generates.

It is great to come on here and talk about products in a positive manner. Constructve critiscm is all part of it - but bashing for bashing's sake. Where is the sese in that? It just gets collectors backs up, and results in tiresome, cyclical discussion.
chris king...gruson...cap70..myself...thx..we all offered constructive criticism..some of us even showed pictures...sent emails to cm to correct the errors and nothing.....so again you are wrong.....
..we all believe that when paying $1750 for a figure....we should demand the best and complain whenever we feel the need to...so deal with this..or don't post here any longer.....as others have said to you....
Closed Thread