Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #21
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Saw a news segment the other day that says we're eating "backwards". Most people will start off their morning with something healthy then something not so heathly for lunch the something unhealthy for dinner. They are saying to reverse it because your breakfast is fueling your body so have the higher calorie meal for 1st, then healthier meals for lunch and dinner. Kinda makes sense but not sure if I want to try it lol
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #22
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
Saw a news segment the other day that says we're eating "backwards". Most people will start off their morning with something healthy then something not so heathly for lunch the something unhealthy for dinner. They are saying to reverse it because your breakfast is fueling your body so have the higher calorie meal for 1st, then healthier meals for lunch and dinner. Kinda makes sense but not sure if I want to try it lol
Geez, if I ate something big and heavy and unhealthy for breakfast, I would probably want to nap it off for a few hours.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #23
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
Geez, if I ate something big and heavy and unhealthy for breakfast, I would probably want to nap it off for a few hours.

Ditto. I never understand the people that eat 100g's of fat at Ihop, Denny's etc.... I'd want to sleep for hours if I did that.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #24
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
i know a few people that do that. i don't mind breakfast for dinner every now and again but at the end of the day a nice meal is the way to go
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:03 AM   #25
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
You guys should tell that to my nutjob sister. She's 42, and now a single parent of 2 preteen girls who look to grow up to be just like their mother.

They either have KFC, Pizza Hut or McDonald's most of the week and some other stuff. All meals come with Coke, and it's easy for them to live like this because she takes money from our retired parents and having no financial responsibilities. Everytime we try to tell them that isn't healthy, they take it as a personal attack and end up giving my mom and earful.

I just hope they don't come to us when health fails and need money for medical bills. (Which I foresee will be inevitable for all of us)

Me, I don't take breakfast, lunch usually light, home cooked chinese food with rice (cutting down on rice) and usually the same leftovers for dinner or we order out more chinese food.

I take in the occasional cold cut sandwiches and fruit and snacks. Recently had beer on friday night out but quickly got sick of the lifestyle already.

We eat big on weekends when my sister in law cooks some specialties. A treat for the hardworking week.

My sister doesn't do jack around the house and she has beers every night so it's gonna catch up with her in time.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote