Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #2681
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanny View Post
Has the accounting person been at the office yet to deal with the refunds?
We are actively working on refunds and still fixing the issue where multiple refunds were marked as paid when they weren't. Everyone has been very patient and we all know how annoying it is. But this won't be something you can expect form us in the future.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:44 PM   #2682
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
We are actively working on refunds and still fixing the issue where multiple refunds were marked as paid when they weren't. Everyone has been very patient and we all know how annoying it is. But this won't be something you can expect form us in the future.
Excellent to hear. This is the one issue that continues to shake my faith in PCS and Jerry Macaluso.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:52 PM   #2683
Rus-El
Frackin!

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. The website is new and we're still adjusting to the new order system. Can you PM me your tracking number?

We needed to QC more of these statue to ensure they arrive with no flaws or damage that would take away from the statue. We had more orders for Blanka come in than expected which is why we didn't have enough QC'd.

Rebecca,

PM message was sent twice. Kindly follow up on the status of this order please.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:16 PM   #2684
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
It would be great to have a rough estimate of when they will be done by, end of the week? Month?
Old 08-17-2017, 06:30 AM   #2685
Primaat
Doh!

Rebecca,

If you check your PayPal account and match that with your administration you will figure easily who has gotten their money already. Do you understand that this "reason" comes across as an excuse? I am waiting for 7 weeks already, I would like to receive my refund immediately. Case #13722.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:26 PM   #2686
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primaat View Post
Rebecca,

If you check your PayPal account and match that with your administration you will figure easily who has gotten their money already. Do you understand that this "reason" comes across as an excuse? I am waiting for 7 weeks already, I would like to receive my refund immediately. Case #13722.
Hello,

Please PM me your email address - that case number lead me to a different type of case.

Unfortunately it's not as easy as we would have liked it to be. We have had to dig through about a year's worth of resolved cases to find any possible unresolved refunds. I understand your frustration. We are frustrated too. But soon this issue will be resolved. More people are being refunded next week. We appreciate your patience so far and hope to make it up to you with much better service in the near future.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:36 PM   #2687
Northcollector
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Still waiting..........
Old 08-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #2688
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Hi Jerry,

Can you help me out too? I've been waiting over 2 months now for refunds...thanks. Jeff Wirz
jeffwirz@hotmail.com

I'm going 1/3 only now so cancelled a lot of stuff. Appreciate it.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:36 PM   #2689
7omous
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

still waiting on the blanka shipment been months since i paid.
Old 08-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #2690
Shoo
The Enchantress

Hello Rebecca,

Case #: 22361.

On July 5, after agreeing to a refund, you told me "refunds are usually sent within 5-10 business days".

On July 30, having not been refunded yet, I inquired about it. I got no reply at all.

On August 6, a whole week later, I inquired about it again. I got no reply at all.

On August 13, another week later, I inquired about it again. I got no reply at all.

It's now August 20, and yet another week has passed. I had never used this thread since I always preferred to keep things private and thought I was good with PCS' own Customer Service e-mail. It seems it stopped being the case and I have to use a forum that apparently I'm supposed to know to hopefully stop being ignored.
Closed Thread