Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #71
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

From what Dylan Thomas on Collectors Group wrote they are going to use SSC connections to speed up release dates.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:34 PM   #72
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
It is pricey (more than I thought it would be) but again I don't think this is basic and I think that's an unfair assessment from people who do.
what i mean by "basic" is lack of detail (which of coarse is intentional), take away the paint every panel is a straight lined solid block just about with no panel lining or ...well additional detail lol

no offense was intended by my wording, i was genuinely curious if people preferred what pcs is offering here for $750 over something more detailed. i know people have been asking for true G1 animation style statues for years, was wondering if pcs has finally scratched that itch and if so if it is worth the price. just comparing price for price - P1 guyver I regular is $20 more which comparatively speaking seems "less basic" and larger than starscream

to be fair though im sure the license has something to do with it, seems like TF statues are always more expensive compared to similarly sized items

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	x_p1supmgv-01.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	118582  
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:08 AM   #73
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I can't get over how amazing this statue looks! It's like it popped right out of the screen, I thought it was an image this whole time.

I don't collect Transformers or that scale but I'm struggling to refrain buying it.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:36 AM   #74
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I can't get over how amazing this statue looks! It's like it popped right out of the screen, I thought it was an image this whole time.

I don't collect Transformers or that scale but I'm struggling to refrain buying it.
Yeah well highly suggested to at least wait until/if it's released to see what it ends up looking like.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #75
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yeah well highly suggested to at least wait until/if it's released to see what it ends up looking like.
True enough.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:47 PM   #76
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

No interest from me on the PCS Transformers line. I agree with the comments about looking very basic for the price. But we will all see when they come out. Good to have choices.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #77
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

SW or TC come with King SS parts
Old 01-02-2019, 10:22 AM   #78
jinkazama
Cobra Command

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Starscream…..
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:54 PM   #79
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

King SS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kingstarscream.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	119772  
Old 01-03-2019, 08:22 PM   #80
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I don't like the idea of getting TC to get the parts of King SS. TC and SW will also cost $750? They're all lazy repaints, however nice-looking, and PCS shouldn't expect collectors to get all three to display all next to each other. These aren't Hasbro/Takara toys. This should've been thrown into the EX for SS.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote