Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 01-10-2005, 01:11 AM   #21
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER
I really don't care anymore. I'd rather just spend more money on statues and dvds.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:12 AM   #22
Captain Late
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The coolest thing about this series is that if you aren't obsessive about it they can be a cool item to come across at Target... I just picked up Nick Fury while shopping for socks... That won't happen with Bowen Designs...
Captain Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 04:27 AM   #23
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Late
The coolest thing about this series is that if you aren't obsessive about it they can be a cool item to come across at Target... I just picked up Nick Fury while shopping for socks... That won't happen with Bowen Designs...
Touche!

I'm stuck at series 4 still, I've alot of catching up to do, but I'm also running out of hanging space, and if push comes to shove statues and busts come first for walls for shelf space! But damn that Galactus and Sentinel offer incentive is really sweeeeet!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 07:19 PM   #24
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

I read somewhere that after series 8 there will be no more short packed figures in the ML line. I hope that is true. Paying $70 for a phasing vision on Ebay really sucked.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 12:05 AM   #25
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Galactus news

"The devour of worlds comes. He is the Marvel Legends Galactus and he stands 16" tall. Each figure that comes in the 9th series of Marvel Legends, (First Apperance Grey Hulk, Nightcrawler, Deathlock, Doctor Strange, War Machine, Bullseye, and Profssor X) will have a select piece that when combined will form the mighty Galactus. This figure has in the neighborhood of 25-30 points of articulation, and we are told holds together very well. As you can see here, you can't even tell its a figure made from individual parts."

http://img103.exs.cx/img103/6455/104gu.jpg
Wooktroop is offline   Reply With Quote