Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-05-2017, 07:14 PM   #5801
flatscan
Frackin!

when is Prime 1's Soundwave coming? just saw on FB and they said "finally..."
flatscan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #5802
kimsoyens
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex!

When can we see the new Han Solo PF?
It seems the new Chewy PF has similar base with the droids.. can they be displayed together?

Thanks and God bless!
kimsoyens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:57 PM   #5803
Rob N. Banks
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1ob View Post
Will Thanos' gauntlet hand be removable?
And will the head be removable on the collector's edition?
Thanks
I really want to know if the head on the collector's edition of Thanos will be removable too.
Rob N. Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:38 PM   #5804
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
Hi Alex? Any new Star Wars PFs planned to be at celebration at all? Like unrevealed ones? Not chewy or Kylo or Rey, but like a new Luke or leia. Or even new Poe or Finn or phasma?
There are no new never-before-seen/announced Star Wars Premium Format Figures that will be on display at Celebration. Nothing new like that was quite ready yet to have on hand for the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will there be an Artgerm Huntress and/or Black Canary art print based on the pfs?
I honestly do not know if there will be any Artgerm Huntress or Black Canary prints in the future. I possible of course but I'm unaware of prints from Artgerm and these characters at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk View Post
Hey Alex, y'know how Sideshow is doing 80's lines like Masters of the Universe and TMNT...wondered if they plan on tackling HELLBOY (not the movie universe) i'm talking about the Dark Horse comics version, like the last Hellboy that was released. Would love to see Liz, Abe and a new Big Red in the pipeline...any plans on re-visiting that line? Many thanks!
There are no plans for Hellboy pieces at this time. Perhaps it's a property that will be revisited in the future but for now, no plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
Hi SSC:
Any chance that edition size expanding of Thanos Maq EX version?
Edition Size for the Exclusive Thanos will not be expanded beyond the 750.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi View Post
Thank you for your answer!

Please, where i can ask to David Igo? Directly on the forum?
If you can catch him in a thread I'd ask him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
Alex, thanks for hearing may collectors prayers doing a new OT HAN !!! Thats just awesome news!!!

Any info when we can see him?

Any chance of having now a new OT Luke and Leia coming soon as well???
Han should be ready for his full reveal soon. As for any Star Wars characters beyond Han my sight is fuzzy, so I can't quite tell what characters will be and hence cannot even begin to disclose that kind of information. Sorry.

Quote:
Alex,

Besides the possibility of Magneto being ready for comic con in July... can we expect any more xmen premium format reveals between now and comic con?

Thank you! You are awesome!
I don't believe anything X-Men related is expected to reveal between now and SDCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkedsushi View Post
Hi Alex,

Can we expect Legendary Scale Vader out for pre order this year? Any kind of news on him would be appreciated, thanks!
He should be up for Pre-Order this year barring any unforeseen reason he has to be delayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMcCollector View Post
Hi Alex,

if the print has Marvel at the bottom right of it instead an actual number, does that mean it's an AP?

On no! Looks like you have been sent an internal review sample accidentally. I'm so sorry and that's 100% our fault. Have you reached out to our Customer Service department yet about this? They can get you a replacement of an actual numbered piece. If you wanted to PM me here I can also help facilitate getting a representative in touch with you to get this corrected. I'll just need your name and email we have on file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1ob View Post
Will Thanos' gauntlet hand be removable?
And will the head be removable on the collector's edition?
Thanks
The gauntlet will be removable. The head on the collector's edition will also be removable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny272 View Post
Hi.

I have just ordered Thanos maquette.

Is there being done anything new with quality control to insure that they will be perfect?
1200$ and i really need it to be perfect, paint flaws will not be tolorated.
This piece is being overseen closely by the Production Managers/QC teams to produce an incredible maquette for collectors/fans collections. That is the goal with this collectible and all others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Monster View Post
Hi Alex,

Will the Thanos regular version have a fixed position, sculpted in portrait to the rest of the body? Would be great if it did!

Thanks!
The Collectors Edition will also have a removable portrait. It will not be fixed in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatscan View Post
when is Prime 1's Soundwave coming? just saw on FB and they said "finally..."
Sound wave or Shockwave? Shockwave should be up for order this week on the Sideshow site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsoyens View Post
Hi Alex!

When can we see the new Han Solo PF?
It seems the new Chewy PF has similar base with the droids.. can they be displayed together?

Thanks and God bless!
Han Solo should be fully unveiled soon. Chewbacca and Han do have similar bases, so they will showcase together quite nicely.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:45 PM   #5805
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks Alex. What about new xmen pieces at SDCC? Sounds like magneto is a maybe, any others?
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:47 PM   #5806
Sushi_Monster
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks for answering Alex!!

Can we get that resting gauntlet since its already removable? Please pull for us customers! That would be awesome if sideshow was generous enough to do it! I would rather have that then light up features.
Sushi_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:44 AM   #5807
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

As always - thanks for taking your time to answer our questions. I have one regarding Zatanna that was teased in artgerms vid. Are we going to see her before SDCC? Thanks!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:17 PM   #5808
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Thanks Alex. What about new xmen pieces at SDCC? Sounds like magneto is a maybe, any others?
The list of what will be on display at SDCC is going to be constantly changing over the next several months, so I really cannot say what will be at the show in any specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Monster View Post
Thanks for answering Alex!!

Can we get that resting gauntlet since its already removable? Please pull for us customers! That would be awesome if sideshow was generous enough to do it! I would rather have that then light up features.
Thanos will only include the one gauntlet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
As always - thanks for taking your time to answer our questions. I have one regarding Zatanna that was teased in artgerms vid. Are we going to see her before SDCC? Thanks!
Was that a tease for a future product? Hmmmm I wonder.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:00 PM   #5809
BurningRage
Inhumans

Are there plans for more comic version Marvel life size busts after Hulk?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:05 PM   #5810
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Hi Alex,

A lot of folks are having sticker shock over Prime 1 Studio's Mr Freeze costing $1,400. It would be a big help if Sideshow increased the number of months we have to pay off something this expensive. For example, Killer Croc has seven monthly payments. If this increased to 14 monthly payments, it would cut the monthly amount by 50%, making it affordable for more folks. There are a lot of us who already have 5-6 Prime 1 statues on PO and this is killing our wallets. Also, these statues take at least 1.5 years to ship, so the timing works out well. Can SS do this for us?
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote