Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite DCAU Timmverse Batman Beyond statue?
Warner Bros. Store Statue 1 14.29%
Warner Bros. Store Maquette 1 14.29%
Batman B&W 4 57.14%
DST Gallery PVC 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2019, 09:53 PM   #1
Gothamite
Phoenix

Favorite DCAU Timmverse Batman Beyond (Terry McGinnis) Statue

Which one is your favorite?

Warner Bros. Store Statue
Warner Bros. Store Maquette (based on a reference model for the animators)
Batman B&W
DST Gallery PVC
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:59 PM   #2
Gothamite
Phoenix

I've always thought that the black/red color combination looks great (which is also why Batwoman's costume is so striking). I've almost bought the two Warner Bros. statues several times. I would love to have the B&W statue, but prices are usually way higher than I'd like to pay for a 1/9-scale statue. (Plus I've read that the wings are either difficult to attach or break easily.)

I have to make do with the DST PVC, lol. At least the pose is similar to the 2nd choice, which gets my vote.
Old 11-30-2019, 11:58 PM   #3
batmbeyond
The Spirit

I like the WB Store Maquette , that's the one I own. would also like to find the Black and White one at a reasonable price.
batmbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:28 AM   #4
Star-struck
The Spirit

I own them all except for the WB Maquette, I never liked the expression/mouth too much and it was always too expensive for something I had reservations about. The DST is good, especially considering the price. But I think the best is either the WB Store Statue or the B&W. It's a tough one but I gotta go with the B&W. It stunned me right from the start and was one of my first 10 statues. I'm also a big fan of the color scheme but the sculpt and pose just do it for me, even if the wings aren't accurate to the show. WB Store statue is still an amazing piece to me though, the size is great, it's the only one with a batarang and something about it just stands out.
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:47 AM   #5
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-struck View Post
I own them all except for the WB Maquette, I never liked the expression/mouth too much and it was always too expensive for something I had reservations about. The DST is good, especially considering the price. But I think the best is either the WB Store Statue or the B&W. It's a tough one but I gotta go with the B&W. It stunned me right from the start and was one of my first 10 statues. I'm also a big fan of the color scheme but the sculpt and pose just do it for me, even if the wings aren't accurate to the show. WB Store statue is still an amazing piece to me though, the size is great, it's the only one with a batarang and something about it just stands out.
The musculature on the B&W statue is great. The statue looks realistic but still feels like it's from the show (unlike a lot of the big statues from other companies that are basically repaints of their pre-existing Batman statues).
Old 12-01-2019, 08:59 PM   #6
vudoo1979
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I like the black and white one.
vudoo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote