Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-03-2015, 06:04 AM   #11
WingdSoldier
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Is this confirmed to be 1:3 scale?

Strange, as Kira confirmed earlier this year they wouldn't make any movie related statues in 1:3 scale...
WingdSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:18 AM   #12
Chad Man
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I am Glad I passed on the SSC version . I was about to pick one up .
Chad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 08:31 AM   #13
SuperJ300
Zot

I'm almost in for all these 1/3 Bat statues. So much more detail than 1/4!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:42 PM   #14
Darkest Knight
Blue Falcon

The SS Keaton PF is one of my most favorite things that I own. Prime 1 would have to completely blow that out of the water to get me to flip mine for this.
Darkest Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #15
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Given the popularity and great sales numbers of the Keaton Batman by SSC, it would be a much smarter move from P1 to produce the never before made ''Batman Returns'' version, the costume has some slight changes but does look equally awesome to the first movie

Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:18 PM   #16
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Make a Nicholson Joker and I'll buy the batman
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:35 PM   #17
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Given the popularity and great sales numbers of the Keaton Batman by SSC, it would be a much smarter move from P1 to produce the never before made ''Batman Returns'' version, the costume has some slight changes but does look equally awesome to the first movie

The problem with the SSC one is the neck turn. Its not accurate. Left many people passing on it, including myself. I was gonna buy one from SSC, seeing as theyre still in stock. But Id rather hold out and see how p1's turns out, and have a more accurate depiction of Keaton Bat suit. The first movie suit is much better and rather have that then the 2nd one.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:52 AM   #18
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If I may be so bold to say DH that is entirely your loss. I have the SSC Keaton and when you see that piece you don't give a flying crap about the neck turn. Besides everybody brings the neck turn up when it comes to mock the SSC version for those of you let me make something clear: Batman slightly turns his neck in both Burton versions. Very slightly, but since the mask doesn't allow to do that his face is slightly off center when he does that. And that is where the genius of the SSC piece lies. They sculpted it exactly that way. Anyway, I don't mean to fanboy over this I just felt this needed to be said to me the Keaton Batman is the BEST piece SS has produced in the last couple of years.
BTW if Lionore's suggestion would get the greenlight I'd be the happiest person. I love the Art Deco style of the BR Batman suit. Anyway if P1 decides to produce an '89 Batman I will be just as happy. Couple of years ago one could only dream about high end Keaton Batman statues and yet here we are!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:39 AM   #19
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post

I'm sure that one will be done too.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:05 AM   #20
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
The problem with the SSC one is the neck turn. Its not accurate. Left many people passing on it, including myself. I was gonna buy one from SSC, seeing as theyre still in stock. But Id rather hold out and see how p1's turns out, and have a more accurate depiction of Keaton Bat suit. The first movie suit is much better and rather have that then the 2nd one.
The regular is now sold out.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote