Demona
Martian Manhunter

Congrats, Joppula!

Did you go to the con or just virtual?
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:46 AM   #232
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I did not attend. I’d love to in the future. Definitely planning a California trip some day. ��
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:39 PM   #233
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

The collectors edition yesterday was 20% off with free shipping. I was gonna bite at that price but decided to sleep on it. Went back today and the promo was gone. Guess, financially speaking, it was for the best lol
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 08:03 AM   #234
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
The collectors edition yesterday was 20% off with free shipping. I was gonna bite at that price but decided to sleep on it. Went back today and the promo was gone. Guess, financially speaking, it was for the best lol
I?m telling you, I can?t believe how underrated this statue is.

I absolutely love it, and make my way into my statue room to look at this daily!

The detail is insane. So much personality and attitude in the portraits.

The detail on his skin is incredible. The leather jacket, chain, the boots.

Even the squished aliens have great texture on their skin, and I was worried they?d look too cartoony.

In a room full of statues, this is the one I see all my guests standing in front of, staring at and asking questions about.

The Main Man is truly BadAss!
Old 11-26-2022, 05:40 AM   #235
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

The EX is 30% off and free shipping. ES of 250…looks like only one person bought this on here…dang. I know it’s a tough climate but this piece failed badly.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 05:58 PM   #236
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

The prime 1 lobo finally sold out. The last one was hanging around Seconds for weeks. It finally dropped in price from $1900 to $1100 before someone bought it and that Lobo is incredible albeit large. I imagine this sideshow one will be around for awhile. I'd hold off for 50% off.
Old 11-26-2022, 06:24 PM   #237
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I’ll admit, I bit on the Black Friday deal. I had and sold the original years ago, so don’t have a Lobo and not a character I wanted to make a major investment in. $230+ off plus free shipping on the EX (which I sort of like), well that seemed fair.

But, for how old this piece is, and to not be sold out of the EX, what a clunker. The Reg though might get that half off.

But I’m seeing good pieces hanging around forever too. Seems like the market may have constricted of late. Means we won’t be seeing the likes of pieces like this for quite sometime if ever.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 02:24 PM   #238
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I?ll admit, I bit on the Black Friday deal. I had and sold the original years ago, so don?t have a Lobo and not a character I wanted to make a major investment in. $230+ off plus free shipping on the EX (which I sort of like), well that seemed fair.

But, for how old this piece is, and to not be sold out of the EX, what a clunker. The Reg though might get that half off.

But I?m seeing good pieces hanging around forever too. Seems like the market may have constricted of late. Means we won?t be seeing the likes of pieces like this for quite sometime if ever.
I?m looking forward to seeing what you think about the statue.

I was blown away. The details are phenomenal, absolutely love his jacket. The skin texture (look at his elbows!) is insane.

Love the boots and guitar.

For me personally this was a total sleeper, and is now one of my favorites in my collection.

And with jeans instead of faux leather, we won?t have flaking.

The portraits are pretty hard to beat too!

Enjoy.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:16 AM   #239
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I?ll admit, I bit on the Black Friday deal. I had and sold the original years ago, so don?t have a Lobo and not a character I wanted to make a major investment in. $230+ off plus free shipping on the EX (which I sort of like), well that seemed fair.

But I?m seeing good pieces hanging around forever too. Seems like the market may have constricted of late. Means we won?t be seeing the likes of pieces like this for quite sometime if ever.
Did you ever get this lol?
Old 12-07-2022, 02:51 PM   #240
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

EX is 30% off with free shipping today...again.