Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-26-2021, 08:59 AM   #21
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 05:25 PM   #22
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Just imagine how awesome an 89 Keaton Batman would be......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 06:07 PM   #23
SONICobra
Batman

nips aside i always thought this was a pretty good looking suit, i really like the cowl reminds me of the returns suit
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 06:57 PM   #24
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
nips aside i always thought this was a pretty good looking suit, i really like the cowl reminds me of the returns suit
Nipples aside, this is the Best Batman Suit in my books. I didn't like Shumacher Batman Movies, but the Batman Forever Suit was my favorite.

Its like the 89 but more sleaker.

I love the black tones, muscle structure, cowl, metallics on the utility belt and yellow oval.

As for this statue, I like it a lot. Personally, I can't wait to see more.
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:09 PM   #25
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
I didn't like Shumacher Batman Movies.
They’re great. I love them!

You just gotta wear your goofball glasses while watching them

I think they’re some of the most enjoyable films of the series tbh, they’re just good stupid fun.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 09:08 PM   #26
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

I think they’re some of the most enjoyable films of the series tbh, they’re just good stupid fun.
I still enjoy Batman Forever. It'll always be high on my list of Batman movies. I just can't watch it too soon after watching The Dark Knight because then all the silliness seems magnified times 10.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 07:22 AM   #27
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

As far as I'm concerned, Batman Forever is, without a shred of doubt, my biggest theatrical disappointment. I was kid at the time but, even back then, I could not fathom how someone could screw up my favorite hero that bad (especially after the amazing Tim Burton's movies and the animated series).

Even tough I admit the statue is well done, I'm gutted P1 made this in lieu of Keaton.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 08:52 AM   #28
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
As far as I'm concerned, Batman Forever is, without a shred of doubt, my biggest theatrical disappointment. I was kid at the time but, even back then, I could not fathom how someone could screw up my favorite hero that bad (especially after the amazing Tim Burton's movies and the animated series).

Even tough I admit the statue is well done, I'm gutted P1 made this in lieu of Keaton.
Likewise. As much as I loved Keaton, I was excited to hear 'madmartigan' was going to be Batman and I also loved the suit design so I was pumped.

I'm still a huge Val Kilmer Fan (which is why I still may get this statue) and don't blame him for the massive disappointment but the writers
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 10:50 AM   #29
gra007
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

I enjoy them more than some of the more recent Bat-related flicks. (Mainly Harley-related ones I suppose, since I'm thinking specifically about Suicide Squad and Birds Of Prey.) If anything, the design of the movies is to be commended. I feel like you wouldn't get massive sets and extensive costuming like that anymore since everything is grounded in reality now. That, or half the set would be green screen with CGI enhancements.

While Forever isn't my favourite Bat-movie, this costume is my favourite on-screen Batsuit. I don't think he's ever looked better on film, even if the movies overall got better.
gra007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 10:54 AM   #30
Oxymoron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I had no idea as a kid what's going on behind the scenes so I went to the cinema expecting a 3rd Burton movie carrying over the tone from Batman Returns which is why I still associate Batman Forever with disappointment and the question "what could have been."

love the statue tho, and you don't need to be a fan of the source material in order to display this
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote