Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 02-05-2017, 12:43 AM   #1
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

J. Scott Campbell Sale

Was just doing my rounds on the various websites I check up on from time to time and this week wound up paying off in spades. Wound up picking up like 50 Witchblade comics I still needed to complete my collection for 60% off through Top Cow's sale (It ended the same day I made my order or I would have made a post about that sale as well) and then I stopped by J. Scott Campbells website only to find out he is having a pretty good sale as well. And sales are pretty rare on his site.

You can pick up 6 of his hardcover books (Ravishing RED, MARVELous Art, White Hot, Blue Beauties, Monster Green, and Code Orange) for just $100 unsigned (regular price $210). If you wanted signed copies its $130 for all 6 books (regular price $240) This is a killer deal for those tha havent picked up any of his hard cover books yet and his hardcover books are outstanding.

He also has some smaller sets of books on sale:

1 - Blue Beauties, Code Orange, and Monster Green for $60 unsigned (regular price $105) and signed copies are $75 (regular price $120).

2 - Ravishing Red and Violent Voilet for just $35 unsigned (regular price $70) and the signed set is $45 (regular price $80)

3 - Ravishing Red , Violent Voilet, and White Hot for $60 unsigned (regular price $105) and the signed set is $75 (regular price $120).

I picked up 2 sets of the 6 signed hardcovers for $130 and 2 sets of the Ravshing Red/Violent Violet sets for $45. They will be perfect gifts for Xmas next year. Best to tke advantage of sales like this when you can as again Campebell doesnt have sales very often on this kind of stuff.

He also has a new sketchbook called "Lineology: The Pen & Ink Line-Art of J. Scott Campbell"

And he also has a special SDCC version of "Danger Girl: Permission to Thrill COLORING BOOK" on the site as well.

For myself I picked up a couple copies of the SDCC coloring book and his new sketchbook Lineology. All in all some pretty amazing deals to be had right now.

If your interested here is the main page for all of his books including the package deals I listed up above:

https://jscottcampbell.com/collectio...nt=24910797000

For those that like Campbells calandars, he is also having a sale on those. You can pick up all 3 versions of his 2014 calandars for $60 signed (reg $130) or $45 unsigned (reg $100).

OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 09:09 AM   #2
BlahoslavJurina
Doh!

fgnm,ghh
BlahoslavJurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 02:59 PM   #3
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahoslavJurina View Post
fgnm,ghh
My thoughts exactly
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 03:17 AM   #4
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahoslavJurina View Post
fgnm,ghh
That's really weird because I was saying exactly the same thing to my wife just the other day...
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote