Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 11-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
AsianJedi
Doh!

Yeah. Me too. My thought was to have two places to stockpile my loot, but it's not worth the hassle even if they are $10-$20 cheaper than most places. Plus, BBTS has items that are decently priced and they do a much BETTER job on their pre-order and holding system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Eeek! Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully they ended up being sold out of the 2 figures I wanted by the time I decided to pull the trigger, so I got them elsewhere thankfully.

I am actually a fan of places holding the order till everything is in since it saves on shipping and gives more to open at once . But wow, if they are terrible like that screw them. BBTS has thankfully done a great job with their pre-order and holding system (Pile of Loot) where they only charge when it gets to them, and then you can just let it pile up and ship when you want.
AsianJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #12
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianJedi View Post
Yeah. Me too. My thought was to have two places to stockpile my loot, but it's not worth the hassle even if they are $10-$20 cheaper than most places. Plus, BBTS has items that are decently priced and they do a much BETTER job on their pre-order and holding system.
Amen to that! And yea, have only gone outside BBTS like 3 times now for figures because BBTS was sold out, or was WAY above in price, which is pretty unusual for them usually.

That being said I can't wait for my Kill la Kill figures to come in now
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote