King Mud

15 year old girl gets beat up by cop in cell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE1kxAsaGwk
Kingofthehill78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

I saw this and while she was prob being a total biotch, no reason to pound and throw a 15 yrd old girl around like that. Now if she was trying to claw out his eyes, i could see some physical force that would be needed.

From the video alone shows how he over powered her in a split second for no reason at all.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

he beat the crap out of her , he will be lucky to get off with only losing his job.
When he cuffed her he picked her by the hair. damn he is hardcore! I would have thought he transferred from the NYPD.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
cblakey1
Cyclops

Man, what a c@ck.

Dudes like that give cops a bad name.
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

you dont want this to happen you shouldnt be a criminal. i would think she has an attorny already but since she is obviously lying about what can be seen on the tape and is lying about stealing a car i doubt it.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
Cage
Statueforum Consiglieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher View Post
you dont want this to happen you shouldnt be a criminal. i would think she has an attorny already but since she is obviously lying about what can be seen on the tape and is lying about stealing a car i doubt it.
Not everyone that is arrested is a criminal.

Even if they are, we should be judged by how we treat even the worst of our society. I can't see this video at work, but if he abused this girl or any prisoner for that matter he is should be fired and prosecuted.

As a prosecutor I hate to see things like this. The public trust in law enforcemnet is already strained we don't need crap like this. It also gives the really good officers a bad rap. There are far more officers that do their jobs for all of the right reasons in an honorable fashion. We don't need crap like this.
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher View Post
I have to disagree with you here. Police are supposed to be trained in dealing with the public. An officer is supposed to respond if there is direct physical threat to their person. Flipping a pair of shoes toward the officer does not require the type of response that this officer displayed. In no way did she advance or threaten the officer and his reaction and response was way out of line. If you can't deal with the public without losing your cool, police work is not for you.

At a minimum he should be fired and jailed. The city will most likely be sued. Its amazing the other officer did not intervene.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
MrYac
Hercules

i'm sorry but thats hardly a beating the "punches" did seem unnessicary but when a damn police officer tells you to do something when you're already in prision you friggin listen, she more then likely had it coming, only bad part is she'll sue and get a ton of tax payer money for being a smart ass disrespectful criminal
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #9
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well i can tell you what it has. a girl being taken to a holding cell for stealing a car. she kicks her shoe at the officer and then when she attempts to do it with the other shoe he jumps her before she can. throws her into a wall throws her on the ground by her hair and then hits her. when she is talking to a reporter she barely holds back a laugh as she says she didnt steal a car just barrowed it without her friends grandma giving them permission.

she is a criminal and is going to lie about everything that happened and sadly she will win the case and get the only thing she wants which is money and we will pay for it. did the officer have to throw her so hard? i dont care she is a criminal if you dont want it to happen then dont be a criminal. she could have simply taken off her shoes and been fine but she had to attack first and was going to make a second attempt.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #10
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cage View Post
Not everyone that is arrested is a criminal.

Even if they are, we should be judged by how we treat even the worst of our society. I can't see this video at work, but if he abused this girl or any prisoner for that matter he is should be fired and prosecuted.

As a prosecutor I hate to see things like this. The public trust in law enforcemnet is already strained we don't need crap like this. It also gives the really good officers a bad rap. There are far more officers that do their jobs for all of the right reasons in an honorable fashion. We don't need crap like this.
Well said. The police are supposed to have the public trust. If officers do things like this that, then this trust is strained and officers and the public get hurt. If the public can't trust the police not to beat the crap out of them then the public will turn on the police and that is not good.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote