Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-02-2019, 09:57 AM   #41
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Thanks for the comments guys! Finally got around to reviewing this guy so here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCvihGImq3o
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 03:30 AM   #42
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Was thinking about grabbing one the last ones on P1 website...
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:33 PM   #43
rob60277
Doh!

My vinyl version finally arrived last week.

Aight since things are weird at this place (oops my bad) here's some pictures of the Vinyl version instead.

Last edited by rob60277; 07-16-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: YouTube links not allowed unless you’re a reviewer
rob60277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:32 AM   #44
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob60277 View Post
My vinyl version finally arrived last week.

Aight since things are weird at this place (oops my bad) here's some pictures of the Vinyl version instead.
Congrats man, nice to see someone else has picked him up. How is he compared to X-Plus pieces, i've seen a bunch of pictures comparing him to the Gigantic series and he looks pretty good in comparison.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:40 AM   #45
rob60277
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Congrats man, nice to see someone else has picked him up. How is he compared to X-Plus pieces, i've seen a bunch of pictures comparing him to the Gigantic series and he looks pretty good in comparison.
He's great with the X-Plus figures, and if it weren't for the 89 he'd tower over most of them. Since he's just straight vinyl all the way through (not hollow at all) he actually feels a bit more premium than the X-Plus Gigantics, if that makes any sense. Really glad I got him, now I just hope Prime 1 can do a Godzilla figure eventually... maybe an alternative to the Gigantic 2019. Id buy it.
rob60277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:01 AM   #46
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob60277 View Post
He's great with the X-Plus figures, and if it weren't for the 89 he'd tower over most of them. Since he's just straight vinyl all the way through (not hollow at all) he actually feels a bit more premium than the X-Plus Gigantics, if that makes any sense. Really glad I got him, now I just hope Prime 1 can do a Godzilla figure eventually... maybe an alternative to the Gigantic 2019. Id buy it.
I'd love them to tackle Godzilla.

Seeing the new X-plus Gigantic Godzilla 2019 really makes me want to pick him up but i like statues with bases...that's the big reason i don't have any X-Plus....i like a base lol

So when Prime 1 offered this in 3 versions inc a vinly version i thought man that's a great idea as it services the X-Plus guys who like vinyl and us statue guys who like polystone and bases.

I would love them to do like what they have done with Megahouse and DBZ. Do a partnership with X-Plus produce a vinyl version then do a polystone version with a base.

I hope something happens because my Gamera Deluxe is lonely.