Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Customs Corner

Old 06-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Vampirella "Sex in the Graveyard" custom

got this kit a long time ago. loved the sculpt but didn't like the suit. it was too large in the breast and crotch area. it had what i call the "grandma bikini" syndrome going on. the breast area suit also followed the contour of the lower breast area and didn't have the gap for a more 3D look. i made a cape for it as well but it's too cumbersome to attach and completely covers the base.

work done on the statue:

1. resculpted the breast area. made the suit skimpier up top. removed lower half up to the hips and resculpted with resin to give a "droop" in the lower half of the suit.

2. made crotch area skimpier.

3. added some abs as original sculpt didn't have any. one of my first attempts at sculpting some major parts of the body. i know it could be better.

4. added some jewelry such as bangles and belly chain. came with a bat earing that was not very well cast and very deformed so had to fix that.

5. added some hair pieces that i had to sculpt in to cover the shoulder joints and on the left hand on her head.

6. added some real vegetation to the base.

Here is the cape i recycled from a Lady Death PF. just added some bits on the end and a removable chain.

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #2
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

really sexy !! great one
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 10:05 PM   #3
SONICobra
Bane

nice work man, super clean. im not familiar with the original sculpt but looks pretty good here
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 07:37 PM   #4
ljspiper
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Lisa,
I'm used to seeing this model as being from Lunatic Fringe, a 'garage kit' company:

https://www.culttvmanshop.com/Lunati...fg_41-0-1.html

but it doesn't seem to be available right now, new. You might look for it on the net.
ljspiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 02:39 AM   #5
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

lovely work...she's gorgeous
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 10:06 AM   #6
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
got this kit a long time ago. loved the sculpt but didn't like the suit. it was too large in the breast and crotch area. it had what i call the "grandma bikini" syndrome going on. the breast area suit also followed the contour of the lower breast area and didn't have the gap for a more 3D look. i made a cape for it as well but it's too cumbersome to attach and completely covers the base.

work done on the statue:

1. resculpted the breast area. made the suit skimpier up top. removed lower half up to the hips and resculpted with resin to give a "droop" in the lower half of the suit.

2. made crotch area skimpier.

3. added some abs as original sculpt didn't have any. one of my first attempts at sculpting some major parts of the body. i know it could be better.

4. added some jewelry such as bangles and belly chain. came with a bat earing that was not very well cast and very deformed so had to fix that.

5. added some hair pieces that i had to sculpt in to cover the shoulder joints and on the left hand on her head.

6. added some real vegetation to the base.

Here is the cape i recycled from a Lady Death PF. just added some bits on the end and a removable chain.

looks so sexy, OP
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 08:13 PM   #7
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

thanks!!

Blast from the past guys

One of the very first customs i made a long while back and some pics dont load anymore from the image hosting site
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 10:38 PM   #8
clutch
Sailor Moon

It was originally called 'Sex on the Beach' and it was sculpted by Steve West. I can't recall who originally sold them.

clutch is offline   Reply With Quote