Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-08-2020, 12:00 PM   #91
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thanks Shoo (and all who posted feedback).
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #92
M United
The Spirit

I would have thought the deluxe came with all 3 portraits but it seems it doesn't come with sculpted. That is crappy.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:58 PM   #93
Oxymoron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

there aren't three portraits. there are two portraits (one masked and one unmasked), the only difference with the unmasked portrait is the hair. I mean who needs two identical sculpts, just one with real hair and one with sculpted hair? does the Joker rooted hair version include the sculpted hair head? ofc not. never understood people who pushed this idea. it doesn't make any sense from a business nor from a customer perspective
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:29 PM   #94
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
there aren't three portraits. there are two portraits (one masked and one unmasked), the only difference with the unmasked portrait is the hair. I mean who needs two identical sculpts, just one with real hair and one with sculpted hair? does the Joker rooted hair version include the sculpted hair head? ofc not. never understood people who pushed this idea. it doesn't make any sense from a business nor from a customer perspective
Honestly I’m not sure where I’ll be displaying mine if I preorder.

If I put him in a cabinet I’ll get the rooted, but if it’s out in the open it’ll probably be best for me to get sculpted.

But as I’m unsure of where my collection will be in the next year or two, I would’ve preferred for one version to come with all the variations, and obviously I’ll pay for the difference.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:51 PM   #95
Oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Honestly I’m not sure where I’ll be displaying mine if I preorder.

If I put him in a cabinet I’ll get the rooted, but if it’s out in the open it’ll probably be best for me to get sculpted.

But as I’m unsure of where my collection will be in the next year or two, I would’ve preferred for one version to come with all the variations, and obviously I’ll pay for the difference.
ok there are always exceptions, but the vast majority would simply display the rooted hair version and leave the sculpted hair version in the box or sell it on ebay in some cases. this would increase production/wait time and therefore costs but add little value.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:53 PM   #96
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
When i said 3 portraits i meant 3 heads. The deluxe should have come with all 3 heads. Who needs a sculpted head and a rooted head? Me and i would guess many others also. Just because you don't want it you do not talk for the rest of the world. And it makes every sense its the deluxe version if you do not want all the heads by the regular.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:09 PM   #97
Oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
When i said 3 portraits i meant 3 heads. The deluxe should have come with all 3 heads. Who needs a sculpted head and a rooted head? Me and i would guess many others also. Just because you don't want it you do not talk for the rest of the world. And it makes every sense its the deluxe version if you do not want all the heads by the regular.
> tells me not to speak for the whole world (?)
> says in the sentence before what it should have come with

I say what I want. if it made sense, they would have offered this option, it's a business after all.

and if there are actually so many people who really want both heads (and are also willing to pay more), then you can all contact qs and perhaps change their minds.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:21 PM   #98
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
> tells me not to speak for the whole world (?)
> says in the sentence before what it should have come with

I say what I want. if it made sense, they would have offered this option, it's a business after all.

and if there are actually so many people who really want both heads (and are also willing to pay more), then you can all contact qs and perhaps change their minds.
That is what I believe it should have come with. If you do not believe that then don't.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:24 PM   #99
Oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
That is what I believe it should have come with. If you do not believe that then don't.
and I understand their decision for the reasons stated. It's really simple.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:51 PM   #100
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
and I understand their decision for the reasons stated. It's really simple.
It may be the right decision that is not my job to decide that. Normally a deluxe for me is all the goodies and i don't see an issue with whacking an extra $50 on it an including 3 heads instead of 2.