Nightwing

Fair Enough.
sleepindeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #1022
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepindeath View Post
Obivuosly you are not very observant when watching the show Hellboy? How is that my fault? A question was asked and I answered from what I gathered watching the Show.

A Game of Thrones - Many a back stabbing and ruses being played. So,at anytime any of us could guess and if we are right it is a spoiler?
You were better off when you just asked how your post was considered a spoiler....
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:59 PM   #1023
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
What did I spoil?
A member posted a theory and you elaborated on that theory as if you had inside knowledge (the books) of how it will play out in terms of who is responsible for the King's demise. If you were simply forming your own hypothesis based on observations made during the episode or series in general then you need to make that clear. Your post came off like you knew already which would make it a spoiler.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #1024
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I think the least obvious person that killed him and probably did was Charles Dance, the hand of the King. Or maybe it was his new queen or his own mother. I'm leaning toward Charles Dance though.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #1025
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
all the kids are surprisingly good in this series, haha shame the poor bastard is going to be hated for the rest of his life because people can't separate tv from real life
They say that's why they never bring him to Comic Con. Lena Heady told us at Kimmel that people say mean things to her sometimes. Weird.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:34 AM   #1026
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I think the least obvious person that killed him and probably did was Charles Dance, the hand of the King. Or maybe it was his new queen or his own mother. I'm leaning toward Charles Dance though.
That is my conspiracy theory as well. I can see Tywinn wanting to take the throne from his mad grandson and rule himself while grooming his younger grandson to inherit it and rule in a better manner.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:35 AM   #1027
sleepindeath
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
That is my conspiracy theory as well. I can see Tywinn wanting to take the throne from his mad grandson and rule himself while grooming his younger grandson to inherit it and rule in a better manner.
Careful Bro you might get rimmed out for having an idea. Sounds like you might have read the book(s).
sleepindeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #1028
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Careful Bro you might get rimmed out for having an idea. Sounds like you might have read the book(s).
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:45 PM   #1029
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:42 AM   #1030
Sithlord32
New Republic

So I suppose it was to come but i had hoped not so soon. S4 EP III was somewhat informative of the going-ons of EP II but was more of a set up for whats to come with no real plot deepening aspects. I fear for Sansas safety with that wrench of a man but at least there was a partial answer to the death of the king.

Curious to see how Dinklanges trial plays out with Sansa missing also. Cerci seems hellbent and I have lost all faith in Jamie as a character minus the fact he did step up a bit for his brother against his frivolous sister. With Ariya bringing up Bravos again I wonder if she will return to her family or make the voyage thier on her own accord. Shes quite the strong determined little lady i could see her departing on her own.
Also anticipating the battle at the wall now with the cannibals in tow and the wildlings will be marching on castle black i think as the bastard Snow predicted with the release of the lies about the 1000 man occupancy of the fort. When he and his ginger love meet again its going to be a s$ht storm.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote