Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-22-2017, 03:36 PM   #241
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LOL, no and I updated as I realized how -----y it must've sounded to someone else reading. Sorry, sometimes I don't realize until I go back and re-read what I write.
it's ok, give me that art print of Venom you have there, and I forgive
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:37 PM   #242
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
it's ok, give me that art print of Venom you have there, and I forgive
I wish I had the art print. It's actually just a pic I found searching on Google.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #243
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I have been wanting to make this purchase for a while. The updated portrait makes it more tempting. I dont really care about the hair as long as I dont have to do much with it out of the box. I feel the pose has gotten tired at this point, and I wish we knew about any 1/3 plans.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #244
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I have been wanting to make this purchase for a while. The updated portrait makes it more tempting. I dont really care about the hair as long as I dont have to do much with it out of the box. I feel the pose has gotten tired at this point, and I wish we knew about any 1/3 plants.
TBH I think the 1/2 scale was not that smart, one of the reasons, you cant place suicide/justice/Aquaman stuff with her they will be 1/3 so what happened there

I would say make main justice league characters 1/2 and 1/3, because now this only fits with bats and superman which is a shame in a way 1/2 should never be made if that was your only option
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:15 PM   #245
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
TBH I think the 1/2 scale was not that smart, one of the reasons, you cant place suicide/justice/Aquaman stuff with her they will be 1/3 so what happened there

I would say make main justice league characters 1/2 and 1/3, because now this only fits with bats and superman which is a shame in a way 1/2 should never be made if that was your only option
the same can be said for the Heath Joker. I am hoping they will do Heath and WW in 1/3 at some point if they can get the rights, which I don't see why it would be a problem. If 1/2 is my only option, I would be forced to go that route.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:18 PM   #246
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Went from looking absolutely nothing like Gadot to one of the best likenesses out there. Excellent job by the P1 crew.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:28 PM   #247
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
the same can be said for the Heath Joker. I am hoping they will do Heath and WW in 1/3 at some point if they can get the rights, which I don't see why it would be a problem. If 1/2 is my only option, I would be forced to go that route.
Exactly, tbh they made a kickass 1/2 WW but they ignore the rest of the line for 1/2 so it dies with the trinity. so I doubt many would buy the 1/2 knowing there would be a 1/3 down the road that will display way better with the rest of the justice league. I hope the 1/3 will be Great as well, but 1/2 noway just no display options.

Suicide allready 1/3 and same will be for justice and aqua. Ez choice I would say.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:30 PM   #248
Silverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Went from looking absolutely nothing like Gadot to one of the best likenesses out there. Excellent job by the P1 crew.
Now I just hope the 1/3, will be Great as well since the 1/2 line is just the main three. And no justice league options.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:49 PM   #249
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Exactly, tbh they made a kickass 1/2 WW but they ignore the rest of the line for 1/2 so it dies with the trinity. so I doubt many would buy the 1/2 knowing there would be a 1/3 down the road that will display way better with the rest of the justice league. I hope the 1/3 will be Great as well, but 1/2 noway just no display options.

Suicide allready 1/3 and same will be for justice and aqua. Ez choice I would say.
I have a 1:3 PO'd and now have this. No intention to display either together. I envy those with space/money to collect a line of even 1:3, but I'm just getting a few here and there based on the (what I perceive to be) high quality and character appeal. Plus, I was actually looking forward to the 1:3 Suicide Squad Batman but ended up being disappointed with the pose. I guess JL will be giving us another version to choose from, but I'd rather get what looks good now than try to plan for pieces still in the render/teaser phase. Either 1:3 or1:2 pieces are big enough to stand on their own even I never get another piece to go with them.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:51 AM   #250
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Saw the movie tonight and Loved it. Gals Wonder Woman won me over.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote