Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: Should Exclusive statues be limited to 1 per person?
Yes 170 80.19%
No 42 19.81%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2014, 08:16 AM   #181
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
If people actually behaved themselves threads would not need to be closed. This section of the forum attracts the worst kind of posters. I pity the real fans of PCS. But it won't be long until some of these troublemakers will be banned for good.
While true it didn't sound like the "Gouken" thread was to be closed permanently.

Can we at least start a new one on the condition that the topic remains about Gouken and not the unfortunate SNAFU with the ordering and the website trouble?

Let's be honest here, a lot of the "bad behavior" stems from fans being upset over the PCS website and the loose application of ordering policy. I am sure the new site will make a big difference.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:43 AM   #182
wanderlai
The Tick

Did Jerry ever come back and say the cancellations are over?
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:31 AM   #183
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Any new members have an opinion on this?
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:50 AM   #184
SuperJ300
Zot

How about limited to 1person for 24-48hrs, to give a chance to the newbies and even people who work.

Keep in mind some collectors like to buy two for displaying purposes so if the statue hasn't sold out they can go back and order the second one, to display or to flip.

I'm not too against Flippin as it does help collectors to continue their collecting, I've never done it, but with all these statues coming out I might need to think about a way to fund my statue addictions.

Buying and selling statues is part of the game.
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #185
supermetroid
Teen Titans

True, but with an ES of 250 when the demand is much more than that....

I like your idea though, I wouldn't even mind if it was just for the first hour honestly because whoever really wants this will be there on time but that doesn't always guarantee one.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #186
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

just recently got back into statue collecting after a 9 year hiatus and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the prices are crazy. doesn't help when people buy them out with the purpose sell on ebay for crazy amount.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #187
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Any new members have an opinion on this?
i just got back into the hobby after a 9 year hiatus and DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN the prices are crazy. it sucks but what are you going to do. the way i look at it there will always be a better version of a character in the future you just have to wait it out. i was so disappointed i missed the pcs mortal kombat ninjas but now i get a chance to own imo the best scorpion statue to date (1:3 scale pcs) so like i said always a better version.

want expensive get into berserk statues thats an arm and leg and one of the most competitive lines i can remember for after market prices. i don't even look on ebay for them i'm too scared.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #188
Dragoncurry
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
i just got back into the hobby after a 9 year hiatus and DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN the prices are crazy. it sucks but what are you going to do. the way i look at it there will always be a better version of a character in the future you just have to wait it out. i was so disappointed i missed the pcs mortal kombat ninjas but now i get a chance to own imo the best scorpion statue to date (1:3 scale pcs) so like i said always a better version.

want expensive get into berserk statues thats an arm and leg and one of the most competitive lines i can remember for after market prices. i don't even look on ebay for them i'm too scared.
AH A BERSERK FAN. I am here to quell your worries. Screw Art of War, Max Factory the subsidiary of Good Smile now has the Berserk license, and is creating Femto, Guts, and more at a huge scale, at competitive prices. DO NOT FEAR!

THIS IS 2014! Don't miss this preorder if you're a fan and you're just getting back. Now is the best time hahaha.
Dragoncurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #189
FatalityGuy
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
just recently got back into statue collecting after a 9 year hiatus and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the prices are crazy. doesn't help when people buy them out with the purpose sell on ebay for crazy amount.
I agree. Unfortunately they do sell on eBay for that crazy amount. I think it shows that the statue collecting hobby is still strong. I hope I don't see those high prices fall, that would mean all my statues just lost an ass load of value (If you care about how much your statues are worth, that is).
FatalityGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #190
BornFreeSF
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
AH A BERSERK FAN. I am here to quell your worries. Screw Art of War, Max Factory the subsidiary of Good Smile now has the Berserk license, and is creating Femto, Guts, and more at a huge scale, at competitive prices. DO NOT FEAR!

THIS IS 2014! Don't miss this preorder if you're a fan and you're just getting back. Now is the best time hahaha.
That statue is sooooo good. Saw it at NYCC. Can't wait for the PO.

BornFreeSF is offline   Reply With Quote