Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #22
hulksmash
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Blanka!!.. is going to be Epic!!!
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Great analysis Premium_sub. Dhalsim is spot on for number 3. Going to be a great year for the SF and MK lines.
hulksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #23
wvg9250
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
My favourite characters are Bison, Sagat, Blanka and Dhalsim. Sagat is a definite purchase but I decided against a 1/4 Blanka as I have the bust. 1/4 Dhalsim is still up in the air. I'd love a bust but I could be waiting years on end for that to happen
Passing on your favorite character Blanka in quarter scale is a crime! Not sure whether J is still making more 1/3 busts tho...Blanka bust is epic I hope the pf will look equally as good as the bust.
Also let's not forget Alex is approved too
wvg9250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #24
dechirico7
The Flash

Only interested in Kitana. Bring her on!
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #25
hulksmash
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvg9250 View Post
Passing on your favorite character Blanka in quarter scale is a crime! Not sure whether J is still making more 1/3 busts tho...Blanka bust is epic I hope the pf will look equally as good as the bust.
Also let's not forget Alex is approved too
A crime and a sin all rolled up into one . I'm in the camp that now collects the entire SF line (well the new ones, I'm not about to pay secondary prices for older ones) but you gotta have your primary characters and for me Blanka was my first and to this day my ace in the hole. In short Blanka = face eating badass.

Can't wait to see the full reveal for him.
hulksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #26
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

In picture one it looks like a leg (Kitana perhaps, as many have noted) but what is the substance under the leg? A rock? I hope this is a 1/4 piece and not a dio personally.
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #27
Rainy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by premium_substit View Post
Yep that's what I'm thinking.. man I would be interested in all of those, I've been waiting for them all

Just for fun I will guess some poses

1. Kitana - it could be anything.. a few of her moves involve her fan (finishing) by her side.. but I'm glad they went with Kitana over Mileena

(unless of course it were a Kitana vs. Mileena dio, that would be awesome 2 )

2. Blanka, maybe one of these:

3. Dhalsim - I can see why some people said Fei Long based on pose. But based on pose and anatomy, I guess Dhalsim with a similar pose to this:

4. Super Saiyan Elvis?

If it were fist of the north star I would flip.. but I dun recognise the character yet, hope someone works it out..

5. Dio so it's the sculptors interpretation.. but the art direction is already looking dynamic (which I love in a dio), and it looks like Liu Kang is doing the bicycle kick

6. Shao Kahn holding his hammer, self-explanatory:

number four doesn't looks like Kenshiro from HnK, but it looks like a character from JoJo.

Jerry can you please get HnK license and make Kenshiro,Rei & Raoh in 1/4 scale
Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #28
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Shao Kahn's gauntlets don't quite match up to the picture, but it's gotta be him.

Maybe it's not the MK9 version???
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #29
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

I'm a bit worried about dhalsims pose. I would rather he be standing as otherwise he'll look out of place with the rest. I hope he's standing on base with a flame accessory which attaches to his mouth!
SARFARAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #30
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
I'm a bit worried about dhalsims pose. I would rather he be standing as otherwise he'll look out of place with the rest. I hope he's standing on base with a flame accessory which attaches to his mouth!
Dhalsim is already a bit of an oddball so looking out of place should suit him just fine :P I think with a black stand it will look fine amongst the others. If he isn't floating, I can't think of any other pose that would involve his arm extending perfectly sideways.

An interesting observation, it looks as though his bandages will be mixed media which will coincide with Sagat.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote