Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-22-2020, 05:59 PM   #31
Igo
Producer
Producer

Nebulhym - Thanks so much! I love working with Chad, it's been great so far!

MechWestern - Yah it was down for 15 minutes, UGHS~!!!! #2020 haha... but thanks for the support!

haljordan99 - they are rabid as hell!

Dandoc - That's something Chad had wanted to do, but Im not sure exactly how it will all work out. It might be a "case by case" scenario of having to hold onto Hordak until the Minion gets in... hoping we can make it work, we'll have to see. But thank you so much for the support, means a lot!

koolkollectible - Awesome, thank you!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 06:24 PM   #32
Dandoc
Birdman

David, Thanks for the quick response. No worries, either way I’m happy we’re getting it at all! Cheers.
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:17 PM   #33
Ljaat
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Order the minion to go with Hordak, to good to pass up. Plus have to show love to TH for little addons like this.
Ljaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:43 AM   #34
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

This looks so cool. I might get one and I didn't even have interest in the line. I like little demon looking things though.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #35
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
That's something Chad had wanted to do, but Im not sure exactly how it will all work out. It might be a "case by case" scenario of having to hold onto Hordak until the Minion gets in... hoping we can make it work, we'll have to see. But thank you so much for the support, means a lot!
I ordered Hordak´s Minion yesterday. Such a great figure! I didn´t have to pay any shipment (I have Hordak pre-ordered). Does that mean that both Hordak and his little friend will be shipped together? As much as I would like that idea I would be a little sad to wait a few months longer for Hordak.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:50 PM   #36
Igo
Producer
Producer

Dandoc - Awesome man, sorry I dont have a more defined answer, but hopefully Chad can figure something out. Thanks for the support!

Ljaat - Thanks so much! I LOVE little "World builders" like these, so Im glad when they get enough support to justify them. Trying to figure out some more fun ones for down the road, but this made so much sense we had to do it.

FastballSpecial - Ive had a few people express interest in this lil guy just because they love Dragons and fantasy stuff, kinda cool when stuff like this can work like that.

Acolyte - Thanks for the support! And Im not sure exactly how that works, but Id assume Chad will take it case by case, and if you dont want to wait, Im sure the default is Hordak just goes out as soon as he gets in, which we're hoping is Jan 2021 (fingers crossed!)

Thanks!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 05:04 PM   #37
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Acolyte - Thanks for the support! And Im not sure exactly how that works, but Id assume Chad will take it case by case, and if you dont want to wait, Im sure the default is Hordak just goes out as soon as he gets in, which we're hoping is Jan 2021 (fingers crossed!)

Thanks!
My pleasure! It´s me who has to thank for that wonderful line. Oh, and thanks for clarifying. I´ll try to get in contact with Chad, then.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 04:14 PM   #38
grphyx1
Kingpin

From FB:

"Hey folks,
Some of you on the payment plan for Catwoman and Hordak's minion may have received a message telling you your order was cancelled. Partial.ly had an issue this morning with out back office and it triggered out site to mark some of the payment plans as cancelled.
Don't worry, your order is intact and nothing has happened to your deposit or your scheduled payments.
We are correcting the order status now but it will take a few hours.
If you have any questions, please email tweeterhead@tweeterhead.
Sorry about this mishap. And THANKS to the few folks that brought this to our attention."
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:10 PM   #39
melkor23
The Spirit

Hordak's Minion is now listed for June 2021:

https://www.tweeterhead.com/schedule-release/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-09 um 01.59.18.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	135908
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 03:30 PM   #40
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

That minion says it has no edition size, and its still up, but you cant purchase it. So if its sold out, why is it still up on thier front page for sale? Anyone know? I have written Tweeterhead 3 TIMES and they dont even bother to respond. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Because of it, I went somewhere else for skeletor. Not dealing with a company that can not even return a customers email for help to buy one of their products.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote