Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-26-2020, 06:09 PM   #31
komodo112
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Personally, I'm looking forward the most to Green Lantern.

Some good Hal Jordan Statues out there, but not one yet that I totally fell in love with.

It'd be interesting to see what they do with Kyle since he's the Lantern known for his imagination.

The top DC Characters I'd like to see made

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Hawkman (Modern take)
Eradicator (Reign of the Supermen)
komodo112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 10:33 PM   #32
FJC
Midnighter

For the love of God...a 1/4 classic George Perez Deathstroke PLEASE! I'm hoping these pieces all start out in classic costumes. I'm all over that Martian Manhunter if he looks good and is in a classic costume. Very much looking forward to seeing more from this line.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:39 PM   #33
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Really? UGH. So, it's going to be a pain just like the Marvel pieces.
Unfortunately. Spec Fiction will probably be the best option.

I've been wanting a Kyle Rayner GL for so long that even if it's a Rebirth, I'll probably get it. Close enough to his 90's costume.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:44 PM   #34
Mister H
Gen 13

This news has me very interested, bad news is I don’t think we’ll be seeing Bats or Hal anytime soon, XM likes taking a long time and I guess I’ll be in a nursing home when Deathstroke is made right.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 12:05 AM   #35
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
This news has me very interested, bad news is I don’t think we’ll be seeing Bats or Hal anytime soon, XM likes taking a long time and I guess I’ll be in a nursing home when Deathstroke is made right.
Yeah, they need to push up the date on a Perez Deathstroke. The demand on that should be quite high.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 05:01 AM   #36
Dr.Jackal
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Does this mean they won't continue doing too many more in their 1/6th scale DC line? I really want Zatanna in 1/6th scale from XM, but I fear that might not happen for a while since they're doing her & so many others in 1/4 scale now.
Dr.Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 08:54 AM   #37
Ateon
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Jackal View Post
Does this mean they won't continue doing too many more in their 1/6th scale DC line? I really want Zatanna in 1/6th scale from XM, but I fear that might not happen for a while since they're doing her & so many others in 1/4 scale now.
My thoughts exactly. Was looking forward to see the announcement of 1/6 Zatanna and Constantine. With the recent update the future of 1/6 line is a big “?”
Ateon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:54 PM   #38
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateon View Post
My thoughts exactly. Was looking forward to see the announcement of 1/6 Zatanna and Constantine. With the recent update the future of 1/6 line is a big “?”
They said the 1/6 line and the 1/4 Samurai line will continue. I can see this 1/4 comics line being a huge distraction though.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 03:54 PM   #39
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Truth. And really it has to take a long time because they decide to have a $#!+ ton of statues in development at one time. All these silhouettes for 1/4 DC alone, doesn’t include 1/6 DC, Marvel, Star Wars, etc. They probably have like 100 sculpts being worked on. Everything is digital so it’s possible, but managing it all is probably the meat of the process, factory availability, scheduling for the actual output. And timing to avoid customer fatigue. You simply can’t have this many upcoming statues and roll them out quickly. We love to see it, but realistically let’s say if all of these statues rolled out over the course of 1 year most of the people here could probably afford one or two, or with this back and forth pandemic and how it affects some people, none.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:44 PM   #40
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Truth. And really it has to take a long time because they decide to have a $#!+ ton of statues in development at one time. All these silhouettes for 1/4 DC alone, doesn’t include 1/6 DC, Marvel, Star Wars, etc. They probably have like 100 sculpts being worked on. Everything is digital so it’s possible, but managing it all is probably the meat of the process, factory availability, scheduling for the actual output. And timing to avoid customer fatigue. You simply can’t have this many upcoming statues and roll them out quickly. We love to see it, but realistically let’s say if all of these statues rolled out over the course of 1 year most of the people here could probably afford one or two, or with this back and forth pandemic and how it affects some people, none.
Exactly. Like the Prime 1 showcase, this feels like a 2-3 year preview of what's coming (which is both good - you know what's coming - and bad - the length of time is frustrating - for collectors).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote