Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-08-2019, 04:22 AM   #101
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

ARH has never ripped me off and I know collectors who have never lost a cent or been scammed by ARH and have huge collections...Just saying....it no fairy tale its a fact. So it not bad for everyone and we all have different experiences in this hobby overall..

But I really do hope you get your money or statue soon and ARH should have definitely resolved this by now.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:12 PM   #102
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
ARH has never ripped me off and I know collectors who have never lost a cent or been scammed by ARH and have huge collections...Just saying....it no fairy tale its a fact. So it not bad for everyone and we all have different experiences in this hobby overall..

But I really do hope you get your money or statue soon and ARH should have definitely resolved this by now.
It doesn't matter if you deliver 99% of your orders. If you never deliver that 1% you are still a damn thief. Arahom is a jackass. Everytime I tried writing to him he is condescending and somehow tells me he has fulfilled his obligation. Wtf?!?!?!

Also averone aka Alex was on fb and scammed A LOT of people along with some friends of his. I called him out long before others caught on. ARH breeds these con artists.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:27 PM   #103
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Lets be honest here! The truth is Snadinator wants to wait it out as long as it takes..so in the hope he finally gets the statue then sells flips it to try and double his money! This is what is is all about now!
Listen you nutswinging retard. I would gladly just have my money back if I could. Don't you dare accuse me of this. I lost $700. I'm not a scammer unlike your damn friends. I worked hard for that cash and the fact I have nothing to show for it pisses me off.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:01 PM   #104
Mutant-Man
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
Also averone aka Alex was on fb and scammed A LOT of people along with some friends of his. I called him out long before others caught on. ARH breeds these con artists.
That's too bad, as I met Alex at SDCC one year and we hung out for an afternoon. We kept in touch for awhile after that but last I heard he was completely separated from ARH. I finally got all of my stuff from ARH, but it took an extraordinarily long time and a ton of effort. It's sad, too, because at one time it seemed like ARH was set to break out but then it all fell to pieces.
Mutant-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:51 PM   #105
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you deliver 99% of your orders. If you never deliver that 1% you are still a damn thief. Arahom is a jackass. Everytime I tried writing to him he is condescending and somehow tells me he has fulfilled his obligation. Wtf?!?!?!

That does not make any sense at all..are you telling us the whole story here?

As for averone I could not give a toss about what him and his buddies do. If people got ripped off by him it has nothing to do with ARH. Maybe more to do with their own stupidity. Saying ARH breeds con artists now is maybe the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Why do retail shops still put up ARH new products for PO is they are such a scammer company?
Old 08-08-2019, 07:57 PM   #106
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Listen you nutswinging retard. I would gladly just have my money back if I could. Don't you dare accuse me of this. I lost $700. I'm not a scammer unlike your damn friends. I worked hard for that cash and the fact I have nothing to show for it pisses me off.
I don't think you telling all the whole story here..something doesn't sound right..

Anyways whatever...good luck with it..I do hope u get either your cash refunded or the ugly chick with the deformed animals..
Old 08-08-2019, 08:27 PM   #107
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
As for averone I could not give a toss about what him and his buddies do. If people got ripped off by him it has nothing to do with ARH. Maybe more to do with their own stupidity. Saying ARH breeds con artists now is maybe the dumbest thing I ever heard.
Did the full facts ever come out there?
All I ever saw were some vague references afterwards with ARH saying that if you paid Alex you did not pay them. (apologies to all if I remembered the comment wrong)
Did he run off with some of the order money because Arahom stopped paying him?

I dealt with Averone a few times and spoke directly with him on the phone about a few financial things (pre-order deposits, payments, etc...), which is rare for me to call from Australia. I think it may be the only times I've ever called a statue company. And I was calling in person because I was requesting things that were bending ARH policies or leaning on good will.
He always got stuff done for me relatively quickly and to my satisfaction.

So it surprised me later on when things apparently went bad.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:46 PM   #108
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Did the full facts ever come out there?
All I ever saw were some vague references afterwards with ARH saying that if you paid Alex you did not pay them. (apologies to all if I remembered the comment wrong)
Did he run off with some of the order money because Arahom stopped paying him?

I dealt with Averone a few times and spoke directly with him on the phone about a few financial things (pre-order deposits, payments, etc...), which is rare for me to call from Australia. I think it may be the only times I've ever called a statue company. And I was calling in person because I was requesting things that were bending ARH policies or leaning on good will.
He always got stuff done for me relatively quickly and to my satisfaction.

So it surprised me later on when things apparently went bad.
I don't know what the whole story is between Alex and Arahom and what happened between them..

All I heard was Alex got called a scammer with some other guy making some fan art project crap and ripped people off..maybe I am wrong? I don't think Arahom was involved.

Arahom has not run away anywhere..and that is all that matters for me. I only ever dealt with him. Always will. Never had any issues over 10 years.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:02 PM   #109
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I’ve had plenty of issues, but in the end I got my statues.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:35 PM   #110
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I’ve had plenty of issues, but in the end I got my statues.
oh yeah bad choice of words. I meant to say I never been ripped off. But yes plenty of issues arguments and disagreements lol

I always say ARh could made much more myth pieces and more epic diorama pieces..but I guess comix and dolls sell more