Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-03-2020, 03:59 PM   #581
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
I just love the second Sentinel dio which has Juggernaut in full action on one of his unstoppable rampages.
Does anyone know if Juggernaut will be sold separately as well?
If not, I will have to check and see if I can find some spare room to display this beast of a diorama.
I have completely stopped buying new statues of other characters due to lack of space but for my man Juggy I like to make an exception.

Rainer
Hey Rainer I love this Juggernaut too and he's the part of the dio I'm most looking forward to receiving.

As for your question. The only way to be sure you'll get Juggernaut is to get the second diorama, BUT he is also listed as a convention exclusive. That means he'll be available to buy at conventions after he's shown at CCXP in December this year, then Sideshow may put him up to order on their site close to SDCC 2021.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 05:21 PM   #582
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Master Pizza,
Thank you for your message: it's good to hear from you again and I am excited to see that you like this diorama as well.

I hear what you are saying and I am seriously considering buying this diorama to make sure I will not miss out on Juggernaut.
I like this dio a lot and think it's crazy cool to see Juggernaut in action together with a big Sentinel, Gambit and Magneto.
At the moment I do not have a clue yet however where I should find the space to properly display such a large diorama.

Unused display space is more valuable than pure gold in my display room but I trust that, just like before, I will find a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Hey Rainer I love this Juggernaut too and he's the part of the dio I'm most looking forward to receiving.

As for your question. The only way to be sure you'll get Juggernaut is to get the second diorama, BUT he is also listed as a convention exclusive. That means he'll be available to buy at conventions after he's shown at CCXP in December this year, then Sideshow may put him up to order on their site close to SDCC 2021.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #583
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Also, the Sentinel Diorama #2 is up for PO. #1299.99 - Comes with sentinel, Magneto, Juggernaut & Gambit. No extra pieces or add ons like the fist sentinel. $400 cheaper as well but you get less individual characters, and less sentinel. I feel like this 2nd one should have been $999.99.

https://ironstudios.com/product/x-me...marvel-comics/
Does anyone know if the 2nd Sentinel is offered without the other characters?
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:27 AM   #584
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Lover View Post
Does anyone know if the 2nd Sentinel is offered without the other characters?
Don't know for sure. Have not seen any press releases indicating it would be like the first one, but that also makes ZERO sense for them to do it with the first, and not continue that trend with 2 & 3, unless they are just not getting the sales for the first one by itself.

I've been meaning to do a price comparison on the 1st one, to see if buying the sentinel separate, then buying each individual piece would be cheaper than buying the whole shebang from the start.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:31 AM   #585
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

To answer my own question, it's not. It's cheaper to get the whole thing including the characters if you want them all.

Sentinel #1 by itself - $1199.99
Rogue - $139.99
Beast - $169.99
Wolverine - $149.99
Jubilee is unreleased, but based on the other characters you can assume she is atleast $139.99 like Rogue.
Total would be $1799.95

The Sentinel #1 with all characters listed above and the extra accessories available for Cyclops and Wolverine that is only available by buying the full thing is $1699.99.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:02 PM   #586
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
To answer my own question, it's not. It's cheaper to get the whole thing including the characters if you want them all.

Rogue - $139.99
Beast - $169.99
Wolverine - $149.99
Jubilee is unreleased, but based on the other characters you can assume she is atleast $139.99 like Rogue.
Total would be $1799.95

The Sentinel #1 with all characters listed above and the extra accessories available for Cyclops and Wolverine that is only available by buying the full thing is $1699.99.
That was more or less pretty obvious from the start.

Also keep in mind that if you buy the pieces separately that they do not connect to the Sentinel!
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 03:18 PM   #587
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I've been waiting for Sideshow to get #2 before I pull the trigger. I ordered #1 through IS but figured I would wait and get the rewards points. Then I started to think about the 7% sales tax I would have to pay. I ordered Mystique and Prof. X through IS and I don't remember there being tax. Anyone know for sure if IS charges sales tax? Makes no sense for me to pay more in tax than I get in rewards.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 09:24 PM   #588
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:

Rogue - $139.99
Beast - $169.99
Wolverine - $149.99
Total would be $1799.95

I ordered the 1st sentinel alone, and want to order the 2nd w/o characters. But, I don't think that's an option.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:41 AM   #589
craigcliff1
Zot

up at SSC.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #590
fsdre
Mephisto

Is iron studios charging taxes? Is it better to order from ssc or direct from iron studios?
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote