Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-15-2016, 04:12 AM   #91
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Actually the Garrus EX has been taken off the website so they are selling them. I am hoping that the Liara EX holds on a bit longer till my tax rebate comes in so I can get her.

And I don't think it comes down to 'sexiness' in terms of these statues, if that was the case Liara would be sold out by now.
People who buy these generally love the characters themselves and will buy their favorites (I myself am waiting for a Legion, Grunt and Jack).
Now will GH adjust their Edition Sizes in the future...maybe. But I doubt that they are going to cancel a line like ME especially with the 4th installment on the Horizon.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:44 AM   #92
Joberyn
Frackin!

The line that seems to be getting the most love is Elder Scrolls. I mean I like that series as much as the next person, but I don't think they come close to comparing with a beloved series as ME.
Joberyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 01:57 AM   #93
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

And now all the Garrus and Liara Statues are sold out on the GH website. So either they just stopped making any more and cleaned out their inventory, or they actually did completely sell out of all of them.
Still needed to order the Liara EX. Been too much in debt to order it. Was hoping it would last till June. Oh well. Time to scour the secondary markets!
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 02:05 PM   #94
dao2
Cyclops

Any news on this or new ME stuff ><?
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:28 AM   #95
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Any news on this or new ME stuff ><?
It's over. I spoke with a rep from GH a week ago and she said there are no plans to produce more for the line. I couldn't get a reason why, not that it matters, but in the immortal words of Porky Pig "That's All Folks"
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 07:31 AM   #96
brentflynn
Blue Falcon

That sucks if true. Might have to cancel my Tali and Mordin pre-orders.
At least Garrus and Liara look good either side of SS Shepard (with helmet on). They were my core characters during the saga, happy to have them.
brentflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 07:51 AM   #97
DARK3N
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Well that really sucks. GH completely screwed up with this line..
I'm happy we at least have Liara and Garrus (my favourite characters as well) and that we're getting Tali. Can't for the life of me still understand why they went with Mordin and not Wrex (too difficult to made?), at least we would have had the main 4 characters if we exclude Shepard.

Now we just have to hope that Tali will come out fine
DARK3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 11:27 AM   #98
Towelie
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

That is disappointing. I'm guessing the overall sales couldn't support the continuation of this line. I was hoping they would of done a Shepard, now I will have to hunt down a SS one, I'll just have to wrap his base with some black material to hide the awful bright orange color. I'll probably keep Tali since she goes well with the original crew but I'm probably going to cancel Mordin as he seems out of place without the other characters from ME2 & ME3
Towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 01:00 PM   #99
dao2
Cyclops

Wow the line is over?....

No wrex, not even a Sheppard ?

Man that sucks so much....
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:41 PM   #100
Silas Loki
Jubilee

I think there were so many characters that would have sold really well, but that's how it goes. I'll have to try and commission my own versions

I wonder if GH will have the audacity to try to sell characters from the new game? Saying that, I'm sure they'd only start producing three years after the new game ends.... you know, when the characters are generally irrelevant and most gamers have moved onto the next big thing!

Damn, I wish these companies would pull their heads outta their asses and get with the program.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote