Statue Forum 

XM Studios

Tweeterhead

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #71
craigcliff1
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

From what Dylan Thomas on Collectors Group wrote they are going to use SSC connections to speed up release dates.
Yes I have those characters already in many statues, but I collect so little these compared to 5 ten years ago I have to get excited about something. TF is about my one line I continue to collect. I may pick a Joe.
Would have loved this SS yo have been Blitzwing and SW and TC to have been Astrotrain and Thrust.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:34 PM   #72
SONICobra
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
It is pricey (more than I thought it would be) but again I don't think this is basic and I think that's an unfair assessment from people who do.
what i mean by "basic" is lack of detail (which of coarse is intentional), take away the paint every panel is a straight lined solid block just about with no panel lining or ...well additional detail lol

no offense was intended by my wording, i was genuinely curious if people preferred what pcs is offering here for $750 over something more detailed. i know people have been asking for true G1 animation style statues for years, was wondering if pcs has finally scratched that itch and if so if it is worth the price. just comparing price for price - P1 guyver I regular is $20 more which comparatively speaking seems "less basic" and larger than starscream

to be fair though im sure the license has something to do with it, seems like TF statues are always more expensive compared to similarly sized items

Attached Images
File Type: jpg x_p1supmgv-01.jpg (164.9 KB, 48 views)
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:08 AM   #73
Drakul
U talkin' to me?

I can't get over how amazing this statue looks! It's like it popped right out of the screen, I thought it was an image this whole time.

I don't collect Transformers or that scale but I'm struggling to refrain buying it.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:36 AM   #74
qz33
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I can't get over how amazing this statue looks! It's like it popped right out of the screen, I thought it was an image this whole time.

I don't collect Transformers or that scale but I'm struggling to refrain buying it.
Yeah well highly suggested to at least wait until/if it's released to see what it ends up looking like.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote