Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 06-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #791
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
1/6 scale statues go for around $900 now....look at the XM Studios dark seid and wonder woman statue in 1/6 scale.
Iron Studios?

Yeah, even being two characters seeing two 1:6 for $800 ended even the hint of a thought of buying that.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:38 PM   #792
dao2
Cyclops

For stuff like the XM Dark Seid bringing up scale does not make sense :| Damn thing is huge, has lots of details and multiple characters.

This has the least detail and paintwork of any 1:3 I've seen in recent memory, hell even for a 1:4.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #793
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Iron Studios?

Yeah, even being two characters seeing two 1:6 for $800 ended even the hint of a thought of buying that.
Ye Iron Studios
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 09:32 PM   #794
Biggunz
Loki

I told you this should of been $700.
Would of been waitlisted probably by now or at least low stock

$900 for this is quite a bit.

It is indeed the simplest statue you can buy out of 2020
Iron studios 1/10 I kid you not probably has more details and lines in it then this 1/3
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 09:58 PM   #795
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
For stuff like the XM Dark Seid bringing up scale does not make sense :| Damn thing is huge, has lots of details and multiple characters.

This has the least detail and paintwork of any 1:3 I've seen in recent memory, hell even for a 1:4.

So true..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 05:24 AM   #796
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

We can complain all we want the price won’t get any lower, I agree prices are nuts but like some say 1/4 is like 700 now it’s the new standard and I predict that it will only get worse because of this corona mess is in the tables now.

That said, the pose is good...great ass shot
The only thing I liked more at this point for 900 is the base, maybe add clear resin water under the bridge....let’s be honest the problem is the base not cammy
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #797
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
We can complain all we want the price won’t get any lower, I agree prices are nuts but like some say 1/4 is like 700 now it’s the new standard and I predict that it will only get worse because of this corona mess is in the tables now.

That said, the pose is good...great ass shot
The only thing I liked more at this point for 900 is the base, maybe add clear resin water under the bridge....let’s be honest the problem is the base not cammy
Whats better than a $900 badonkadonk? 3 of them at the same time....PCS nows that....thats why they have the set...and nothing but a stupid print to go with it....but ye i POd it anyway....they know my weakness.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:01 PM   #798
MegatronG1
The X-Men

It's not the base, it's just Cammy, she looks uninspired. Look at all the Capcom artwork. If she had half the emotiveness in her face and eyes as the P1 comic Harley, it would be a game changer. But hey it has dat ass. Going to add sculpey to mine to make it 3x bigger.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:46 PM   #799
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Whats better than a $900 badonkadonk? 3 of them at the same time....PCS nows that....thats why they have the set...and nothing but a stupid print to go with it....but ye i POd it anyway....they know my weakness.
I know can’t blame ya but the light up in decapre is cool should be in her blade as well

@ megatronG1 Yeah harley looks great you mean the new one with the great lip sculpt?

I like this Cammy, but I liked Decapre the most and I thought the light up for evo only big nonono
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:24 PM   #800
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Dann if people are saying this should be $700, then I can’t imagine what everyone’s reaction were to the other SF 1:3 prices. Did people fuss about the prices for those too? I know the Ryu and Chun were both 900 and those are 1000% a step below this Cammy. Especially Chun with that flat paint job and janky anatomy. I mean sure they came out a few years ago and Cammy just came out 3 months ago out but still. For 2020 and for PCS standards this Cammy is great.
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote