Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-27-2023, 06:27 PM   #331
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Well it looks like this has finally arrived in Australia, so hopefully Popcultcha should be shipping this and the Mandalorian bust soon; but knowing them it’ll take them a couple of weeks to actually invoice the balance and ship it out to me.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:10 PM   #332
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Well it looks like this has finally arrived in Australia, so hopefully Popcultcha should be shipping this and the Mandalorian bust soon; but knowing them it?ll take them a couple of weeks to actually invoice the balance and ship it out to me.
Any updates on the Darth Vader Mythos? They're still showing that as due March.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:23 PM   #333
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
Any updates on the Darth Vader Mythos? They're still showing that as due March.
It’s arrived in the same batch.

Refer to the following Ikon’s link:

https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/...U-just-arrived

Popcultcha’s website rarely gets updated, and when it does it takes them forever.
Old 03-27-2023, 11:19 PM   #334
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
It?s arrived in the same batch.

Refer to the following Ikon?s link:

https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au/...U-just-arrived

Popcultcha?s website rarely gets updated, and when it does it takes them forever.
Thanks a lot for that. I guess it should be fairly soon (in the next couple of weeks) that Popcultcha start shipping them out then?
Old 03-28-2023, 12:29 AM   #335
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Thanks a lot for that. I guess it should be fairly soon (in the next couple of weeks) that Popcultcha start shipping them out then?
I would hope so.

You can always nag them via phone to see if they can push it out faster if you want. I used to do that, but nowadays I use the delay to give me time to find the space to squeeze the piece in.
Old 03-29-2023, 07:17 PM   #336
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
I would hope so.

You can always nag them via phone to see if they can push it out faster if you want. I used to do that, but nowadays I use the delay to give me time to find the space to squeeze the piece in.
Just got an email from Popcultcha this morning, my Vader order is now picking & packing. If they get it our fast I might even have it by end of next week.
Old 03-29-2023, 07:58 PM   #337
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Just got an email from Popcultcha this morning, my Vader order is now picking & packing. If they get it our fast I might even have it by end of next week.
They still haven’t even sent me the invoices so that I can pay off the balances on the 3 or 4 items that have come in for me, including for this one and the Mando bust.
Old 03-29-2023, 08:21 PM   #338
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
They still haven?t even sent me the invoices so that I can pay off the balances on the 3 or 4 items that have come in for me, including for this one and the Mando bust.
I wonder if I got priority treatment because I paid in full last October? Really hope they ship this today or tomorrow...
Old 03-29-2023, 08:42 PM   #339
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
I wonder if I got priority treatment because I paid in full last October? Really hope they ship this today or tomorrow...
It’s not so much priority treatment, but that they’re just really inefficient when it comes to sending out invoices.

As I mentioned I used to nag them all the time. And whenever I didn’t it could take an additional week or two before I would receive it.

Once an item comes in, the invoice should be generated automatically, but everything they do is manual. And given the amount of orders that are made with them, they waste so much in resources doing it that way.
Old 03-31-2023, 02:51 AM   #340
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
It’s not so much priority treatment, but that they’re just really inefficient when it comes to sending out invoices.

As I mentioned I used to nag them all the time. And whenever I didn’t it could take an additional week or two before I would receive it.

Once an item comes in, the invoice should be generated automatically, but everything they do is manual. And given the amount of orders that are made with them, they waste so much in resources doing it that way.
Well I just got my shipping notice! All going well I should have Vader in hand this time next week. Hope you get your invoice soon...