Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-21-2016, 05:04 PM   #141
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I really can't wait to see some real pics from Wondercon.

If I can hope for any change, it's that her hair does not look the same color as the gold in her suit/tiara. There is a distinct difference in her blonde hair and the gold that is on her armor. None of the pics we have seen show that.

Jerry, can you tell us if there is a difference?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #142
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by foots View Post
The one thing I'm not too keen on is the base. It is great for a one off but feels out of place next to the others in the line. :/
I wanted to raise this but held off for fear of nitpicking. However since you've raised it and others have agreed.... I don't like the base either :P

That lower angle shows more cheek bones, so I'm happy to wait for other pics and and hopefully a video from Wondercon. I can see what other people are talking about with the tiara being too high, however it didn't jump out at me when I first saw it.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:29 PM   #143
Cheshire76
A day without sunshine is like... night.

the first thing i noticed was the forehead, really stands out..when you reduce that, you will see the face look wider...put it into paint and select the top half of the pic to half way on her forehead..and drag it down..you will see the difference
Cheshire76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:51 AM   #144
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

I MUST AGREE,the face looks nothing like filmation she-ra, Resculpt that face, its terrible. I was looking forward to this one the most now Im not sure if Ill get it unless they change the face.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 03:03 AM   #145
Cheshire76
A day without sunshine is like... night.

not to harp on this, as i fully respect jerry and pcs decision, as there has been times that i have looked at pics and thought something looks off but turns out i was wrong, as pcs are pretty much spot on in there sculpts and accuracy..but i definitely do not think that face is terrible..i mean i respect your opinion, i really do, i just felt that is a bit out there..from what i can see its only a minor adjustment to the length of the top of the head, and this statue is perfect imo...not saying this is what it is going to look like, with more pics, i might see from different angles..i might be off here, but from those two pics in the newsletter that's what really drew my attention..but i feel we should put our concerns out there, but in a proper manner
Cheshire76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:04 AM   #146
galaxyconvoy
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman View Post
I MUST AGREE,the face looks nothing like filmation she-ra, Resculpt that face, its terrible. I was looking forward to this one the most now Im not sure if Ill get it unless they change the face.
I totaly agree.
galaxyconvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 08:26 AM   #147
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I think people should put down the torches and pitchforks and calm down on calling the face "terrible". It's so NOT terrible. I too can't tell how accurate it is to She-Ra, but in the photos we have seen the lighting and angle don't help at all!

Wait for some better pictures, not on that is on a photo shopped screen in bright light.

If then you want to create a lynch mob asking for a resculpt, be my guest. But Jerry already said that is not happening.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 11:26 AM   #148
Drakull
Sailor Moon

I agree, wait for more pics
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:07 PM   #149
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Wait you guys are waiting for better pictures than the official ones? lol!
WickedlNl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 12:10 PM   #150
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedlNl View Post
Wait you guys are waiting for better pictures than the official ones? lol!
They'll keep saying wait for more pics until we have in hand photos, in which they will switch to "the photos are misleading you have to see it in person"
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote