Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-04-2017, 12:28 PM   #961
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
i dont think that far ahead. the one he received is for a customer. march maybe. what's LCS btw?
Located in Europe...

http://www.twilight-zone.nl/epages/T...oducts/CHC0003
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:16 PM   #962
Amanasaur
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Uhh any of you guys here in Aus order from popcultcha? and noticed there price has gone up. I specifically remember because when I preordered it from them it was cheaper than ordering direct from chronicle with shipping. That's some major BS and i better not have to pay the new price otherwise i would've gotten it direct
Amanasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:59 PM   #963
clutch
Sailor Moon

clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #964
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanasaur View Post
Uhh any of you guys here in Aus order from popcultcha? and noticed there price has gone up. I specifically remember because when I preordered it from them it was cheaper than ordering direct from chronicle with shipping. That's some major BS and i better not have to pay the new price otherwise i would've gotten it direct
I'm sure it would be in their best interest to keep the preorder to the price at which it was ordered, otherwise I'm sure there would be alot of cancellations
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 11:04 AM   #965
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
I'm sure it would be in their best interest to keep the preorder to the price at which it was ordered, otherwise I'm sure there would be alot of cancellations
I would say if you POd then you should be locked in, but things can fluctuate like conversion rates, shipping costs, etc...so no way to know for sure unless you contact them directly.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #966
Amanasaur

Yeah I've contacted them. They usually take a while to get back
Old 02-06-2017, 05:38 AM   #967
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Yeah I've contacted them. They usually take a while to get back
Do they have a number you can call? emails they usually put on the back burner and can take a while.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:39 AM   #968
bforce

Quote:
In all my dealings with Popcultcha they have honoured the pre-order price and/or reduced the price if it has decreased in price since pre-order. That's if you pre-ordered it from them before they changed (increased) the price on their website. The only problem I have had with Popcultcha is their "Pennies" - to get any discount on pre-ordered items you must use your "Pennies" at the time of pre-order/deposit. You can not use your "Pennies" to get a discount once you go to pay the balance.
bforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:19 AM   #969
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Do they have a number you can call? emails they usually put on the back burner and can take a while.
Ring the 1300 number, if you pre ordered that's the price you will pay unless the price drops then you will pay the lower price.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #970
Amanasaur

Yep they got back to and yeah I'm paying the pre order price! Woohoo! Is anyone else as excited for the box as the statue it self? That Jurassic Park logo infront of the green and yellow of the explore if just Jurassic Park for me,