Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #501
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Thank you very much for the info I gota have that art print version, will check ebay everyday to see if any listings popup eventually. I absolutely love it and will pay good money for it!

I also found out it is featured in the cover's gallery at the back of Fathom Volume 2: Into the deep, but only in the printed version, as I bought the digital version contained within Fathom Omnibus Part 1 (collects Volume 1 & 2) on Comixology, and was sad to find they only provided the actual issues and did not include the variant cover galleries
Good luck on the print. They made 2 versions. The OP was a 2nd release which maybe easier to get. Both are very hard to find though. The last time I saw the first release, they were selling for over $400.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #502
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thank you for the additional info Just one last question, were the 2 prints equal in size, quality, and color shading? I don't care about edition sizes or whether or not they are signed, just want to go for the biggest and best quality version.
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:53 PM   #503
VS1976

Quote:
Thank you for the additional info Just one last question, were the 2 prints equal in size, quality, and color shading? I don't care about edition sizes or whether or not they are signed, just want to go for the biggest and best quality version.
There is no difference between the 2 prints in color, size & quality. It was printed with Epson ink, very similar to Sideshow Premium Print quality. The original first release had "fathom" as the header with Turner and another signature (forgot the other guy's name) and the 2nd release had "OP" as the header. I don't remember if it was signed by Turner but it had signatures also. I believe both have less then 100 ES (don't quote me on it.) and the comic was from Wondercon which they made only 1000. All very rare and hard to find.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:12 AM   #504
Xenoex

Thank you heaps for the detailed info again The hunt begins!

In the meantime, may very well purchase the framed Sideshow art print for the upcoming figure, its not MT art but still very nice to collect along with the statue
Old 11-05-2017, 12:37 AM   #505
VS1976

Quote:
Thank you heaps for the detailed info again The hunt begins!

In the meantime, may very well purchase the framed Sideshow art print for the upcoming figure, its not MT art but still very nice to collect along with the statue
The sideshow Aspen print is gorgeous. I ordered the framed (free) and unframed one. I can't believe it's not sold out.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:08 AM   #506
Xenoex

Yes I ordered 1 each too. I've never ordered from them before or ordered any premium price art prints before, I hope they package them very securely so they don't get damaged during transit, especially the unframed one.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:17 AM   #507
VS1976

Quote:
Yes I ordered 1 each too. I've never ordered from them before or ordered any premium price art prints before, I hope they package them very securely so they don't get damaged during transit, especially the unframed one.
The Framed one is well packed. Inside the shipped box, they put 2 boards between. Inside that the Framed print is bubbles wrapped.

The tube is very thick. I'd bought quite a few hnframed prints and never had issues though I heard stories that courier companies had damaged them before.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:20 AM   #508
Xenoex

Sounds good, should arrive safely unless very unlucky! Looking forward to getting these
Old 11-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #509
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I've had a damaged tube before, but they were able to exchange it even long after it was sold out. I'm sure they save some for this, but it depends on how many tubes get smashed, how long replacements last.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:46 PM   #510
Xenoex

Thats good to hear, sounds like they have very good customer service and reliability