Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

** Sideshow RoboCop Life-Size Bust ??? **

Hello everyone, I put two reservations for life size Fred Barton Robocop LSB and got two replies for one! I only want one but don't know what I should do about the other since its Full NRD! How does that work with wait list items because I looked and I don't think I was charged the NRD. I just don't know if I should cancel or get it and try to sell it on eBay later for retail? I saw that there wasn't one on eBay so I don't want to be stuck with $900 loss ! What do you guys think I should do? My fiancé and I love robo but don't really know wether we would be able to even sell it at cost! Let me know your thoughts and respond ASAP because I need to give them answer tonight! Thanks. Here is link.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901516
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
Freak_Zombie
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Hmm just try cancelling one of the waitlist orders? And unless things have changed they would only charge your card for the deposit only when the waitlist converts. When did you put your name in for the waitlist? Cause it has been waitlisted for a while. I doubt there'll be much conversions. But congrats nonetheless for choosing an awesome piece. I can't wait to receive mine.
Freak_Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #3
chokeman
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Put it up on EBay.Curious to see the value on this one considering the low amount of these made
chokeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
no gears
Sinister Six

Iam on the waitlist as well and really hoping mine converts. I shoulda preordered right away, i just didnt think it would wailist so fast
no gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #5
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokeman View Post
Put it up on EBay.Curious to see the value on this one considering the low amount of these made
How many we're made anyone know? May put it up for retail and see what happens since there is none on eBay at moment!!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

I got mine from Fred originally and love it . . . it would be one of the last pieces I'd ever sell. I don't believe any have been sold on ebay to date (might be wrong) but not many collectors have them yet and I suspect those that do plan to keep them (except perhaps one name that springs to mind )
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Not sure if anyone saw this but if anyone missed out on robocop bust there is one on eBay now, only has like two hours left! I ended up keeping mine thus far...