Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-03-2016, 04:10 PM   #71
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

A really cool statue, but I don't like the char in the game so I have passed.
Gratz to everyone who PO'd him.
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 01:58 AM   #72
papadoom
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Jumped on the waitlist on Tuesday, converted yesterday. Bit too fast for me to believe that the ex is really sold out, but anyway. Not completely sure about that character still and if it's worth 900 bucks + another 3-400 for shipping, EU import charges etc.

It is a cool design, though. Like the colors. Will definitely go very well together with Batman.

Not a lot of comments recently about this one. What does the rest of you think? He is scheduled to ship quite soon.
papadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:21 AM   #73
Stanley
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoom View Post
Jumped on the waiting on Tuesday, converted yesterday. Bit too fast for me to believe that the ex is really sold out, but anyway. Not completely sure about that character still and if it's worth 900 bucks + another 3-400 for shipping, EU import charges etc.

It is a cool design, though. Like the colors. Will definitely go very well together with Batman.

Not a lot of comments recently about this one. What does the rest of you think? He is scheduled to ship quite soon.
Can't wait for it to ship but it will take some time before it will ship I think. Have Harley, Robin and two-face poed and all of them is shipping may-june...

Harley was planned till ship in nov-dec(?) Robin jan-mar and two-face mar-may...
Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:25 PM   #74
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoom View Post
Jumped on the waitlist on Tuesday, converted yesterday. Bit too fast for me to believe that the ex is really sold out, but anyway. Not completely sure about that character still and if it's worth 900 bucks + another 3-400 for shipping, EU import charges etc.

He's not on my A tier list right now, but that's mainly because my first priority is Batman plus the villains. He looks really good, I might get him later down the road.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:53 AM   #75
Wah
Shadowhawk

Yeah I still think I may still be in for him, just not a priority at the moment
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #76
ovp3664
The Avengers

Smile Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Yeah I still think I may still be in for him, just not a priority at the moment
Has anyone received him yet ? Looking forward to some detailed reviews .
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:21 PM   #77
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I got him and hopefully everyone is smarter than I was.... I can't believe I broke one of the pieces. That's the first time that's happened. Pretty stressful putting together a $1000 puzzle.

Really, most probably won't have an issue. When I look at the pieces now, it is plainly obvious. It really is one of those "spot the differences" game that little kids do and I failed. There was one hole that one of the metal rods goes in and the rods are differentiated by different shaped notches. This hole looked to have the same shaped notch and I missed that the piece I needed also had the upper part of the "black" part of the staff - huge difference. This is while I kept staring at the remaining pieces and wondering what they were there for. So stupid. I put the metal rod into the staff, it was a tight fit, I tried to back it out, it snapped apart and left the bottom of the metal rod in the staff hole. <sigh>

I hope I can get replacement parts.

I'm not the one to be the source of decent pics - this camera sucks and my lighting conditions currently aren't great. But, here are a couple of not-great pics just to give a general idea until someone posts some better ones.

BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #78
gorocketcat
Sailor Moon

You should spend some time styling the capes. They'll look a million times better.

The set looks great.
gorocketcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:57 PM   #79
ovp3664
The Avengers

Robin

Thanks BrandonJF,

Sorry to hear about the problems/breakage of the staff. Also for the heads up about it.
Hope you get your replacement soon.
Photos look great.
Love the red combo with the yellow of the cape. That's how I will have him next to bats.

Exclusive or Collectors ? Yours.

Cheers.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:02 PM   #80
SAB380
The X-Men

Its a good character design.
They've somehow managed to convert possibly the worst superhero costume ever into something decent.

Personally I think they should get rid of the cape altogether and just have yellow highlights in the lines of the red armor pieces.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote