Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-19-2018, 05:13 PM   #31
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Four hundred dollars for the fairy and tree? I would rather just buy another statue on top of getting the regular. I wish this had been the same scale as the Gravity Rush statues. I definitely can't justify this. It looks nice, but I'll have to skip.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:49 PM   #32
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sneaky sneaky. Didn't know that Saorise was the exclusive the whole time. I believe the tree is holding her up.

I saw a major difference when the tree and her was removed. The base is also different. The dragons on the front are gone. The regular looks weird to me because I got use the Deluxe version. I will say that it is a big price jump.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:00 AM   #33
Vendetta
The X-Men

An ES of 750 seems pretty high to me, but I may be underestimating the game’s popularity. As it is I wouldn’t be surprised to see the final ES at 350 or something like that.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:06 AM   #34
Vendetta
The X-Men

Interestingly it’s been confirmed that Sideshow won’t be carrying the DX version, and from the wording it seems like it isn’t P1’s decision. The only way to get it is directly from P1, which is going to torpedo sales a fair bit.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:22 AM   #35
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Shipping for this if I order it from P1 is $300. They cant even tell you where to pre-order the deluxe version they just claimed it wasn't P1 exclusive. They dont even have a good reason why Sideshow isnt carrying that version. They really didnt want peoppe order this one did they. They are tanking the line before it started
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 01:27 PM   #36
DrDjango
Frackin!

in Europe there are a few retailers, which are selling the Deluxe version.
DrDjango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:27 PM   #37
Vendetta
The X-Men

I just started playing this yesterday after getting a bit bored with a Dark Souls 2 (looking for my next fix after finishing Bloodborne), and now I kind of want this statue. Too bad Sideshow doesn’t have the deluxe version, for whatever reason.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #38
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I guess I'm in the minority here, since I prefer the reg. version. He doesn't take up as much room as the Ex does.
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:06 AM   #39
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
I guess I'm in the minority here, since I prefer the reg. version. He doesn't take up as much room as the Ex does.
The regular edition is very nice, especially at $600, but I’d want the DX as I’d prefer it as my one collectible to represent the series; I do think $400 more than the regular edition feels a bit high though.

Since it’s only available via Prime 1 with $291 shipping, I’ll just put the money toward something in the Witcher or Bloodborne lines instead.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #40
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I just started playing this yesterday after getting a bit bored with a Dark Souls 2 (looking for my next fix after finishing Bloodborne), and now I kind of want this statue. Too bad Sideshow doesn’t have the deluxe version, for whatever reason.
Have you played DS 3? Way better than DS 2!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote