Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-03-2020, 03:56 PM   #371
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I wait and see on any and all rumours.

At one point I think Rian Johnson had a trilogy and Benioff and Weiss had a trilogy, there was a Kenobi movie, and Bob Fett movie. I don't think any of these are happening.

I'm thrilled with Mandalorian. I would like to see Ahsoka again, in her own show or movie be great. If not, be nice as a returning guest with Din and Grogu.
That was the best news (or lack thereof) in that article.

As for Kenobi and Fett, I'm sure they'll get some series or movie sooner than later.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:45 PM   #372
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
That was the best news (or lack thereof) in that article.

As for Kenobi and Fett, I'm sure they'll get some series or movie sooner than later.

Apparently there is a rumor that the Kenobi series is going to have a female co-lead character.

This is of no interest to me personally. Obi Wan is my favorite Star Wars character and if they're making an Obi Wan Kenobi show I want it to be about Obi Wan Kenobi with co-stars just like they're doing with the Mandalorian.

For the record, I would feel the same way if they tried to have a male co-lead character along with Ashoka Tano in an Ashoka series...no thank you.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:50 PM   #373
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
Apparently there is a rumor that the Kenobi series is going to have a female co-lead character.

This is of no interest to me personally. Obi Wan is my favorite Star Wars character and if they're making an Obi Wan Kenobi show I want it to be about Obi Wan Kenobi with co-stars just like they're doing with the Mandalorian.

For the record, I would feel the same way if they tried to have a male co-lead character along with Ashoka Tano in an Ashoka series...no thank you.
I am willing to give it a chance. When there were rumors of a baby/child with a Mandalorian, I know a lot of people complained about that...and look how that has turned out.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #374
Augen
The Hulk

This show is an EU/Legends fan dream.

So big back story aspects about a fan favourite. I love how different parts of the fandom are being rewarded while still telling a cohesive story.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:30 AM   #375
Frankierock
Omega Red

This show is amazing..my only complaint is the episodes seem to be getting shorter and shorter.
Other than that it’s actually been getting better and better. Probably why I hate the short episodes.
This is definitely a show that is catering to fans who wanted more than what the final trilogy missed out on.
To me this is on par with Rogue One and the clone wars/rebels. It tells a story that we all thought/and knew to be true from EU and more.
It clearly is filling in a lot of the holes and finally making them canon.

As for this past episode...another 10.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:45 PM   #376
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

WOW, another great episode. I agree this is really filling in backstory and telling a cohesive story.
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 02:30 PM   #377
Mister H
Green Goblin

Yep, another great one. I have a feeling we will see lots of statues just from this episode alone. One little gripe: I wish a certain someone was in a little better shape.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 04:35 PM   #378
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Yep, another great one. I have a feeling we will see lots of statues just from this episode alone. One little gripe: I wish a certain someone was in a little better shape.
We call that "Dad strength" where you have bit of a gut but can lift heavy.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:38 PM   #379
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
This show is amazing..my only complaint is the episodes seem to be getting shorter and shorter.
Other than that it’s actually been getting better and better. Probably why I hate the short episodes.
This is definitely a show that is catering to fans who wanted more than what the final trilogy missed out on.
To me this is on par with Rogue One and the clone wars/rebels. It tells a story that we all thought/and knew to be true from EU and more.
It clearly is filling in a lot of the holes and finally making them canon.

As for this past episode...another 10.
I find Clone Wars and Rebels to be real mixed bags. I love some parts, but other I have no desire to rewatch. Mandalorian has no "fat" for me to trim. It really does feel like watching scenes from a movie broken up weekly than episodes.

Personally, this show is first time live action Star Wars has felt like the original films for me.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:47 PM   #380
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Personally, this show is first time live action Star Wars has felt like the original films for me.
After not even 2 entire seasons, it's on track to be my favorite TV show of all time. Seinfeld is currently holding that spot.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote