Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-26-2017, 04:02 PM   #5871
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
YES !! nice one ! If the Protos are done.. we can expect a PO soon I assume !

Bring'em !!
Han will Pre-Order first....very soon. Luke will follow up about a month later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex, who sculpted Han and Luke?
Both had multiple sculptors attached to each of them. Trevor Grove sculpted the portraits on them with other's having their hands in other parts that make up each piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex

2 questions..

with the upcoming CoTD 1/4 scale mask/helmet will they be detachable from the base?

noticed theres an upcoming variant for the hulk v wolverine print, will there also be a variant for the Thanos art print?

thanks!
Yes the mask will be detachable from the base. Please note that they will not fit on a Premium Format Figure.

I'm not sure if a Thanos variant print might happen or not at this time. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
Hi Alex:

Hulk lifesize bust will be shown before SDCC right?
I don't know the final product display list for SDCC at this time. I would think that piece would be considered for the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
Hi there SS,

I recently received my first SS piece from you guys, HvW and I couldn't be happier! My question is will you be doing other VS pieces and if so, what time frame-ish?

Also, I did see you are carrying some Factory Ent items, will you be selling their Captain America vs Ironman statue when it's avail for preorder too?

Lastly, I just PO'd PCS MKX SubZero from you, will you be carrying other characters as well to pair w this one??

Thank you.
More Vs pieces are being worked on but I don't believe it will be until 2018 sometime that one would be ready to unveil.

I don't know what and what we will not carry from Factory Entertainment. Sorry.

For PCS it seems we are carrying more and more of their pieces but I don't know what any future ones will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokecool View Post
Hi Alex,

Do you know there are plans to extend the Avenger Assemble collection beyond the 4 current figures?
I believe there is a possibility that the line will extend beyond the first 4 but nothing is set in stone right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKlaw View Post
Hi Alek,

First and foremost thank you for continuing to provide answers to the questions you can.

I was wondering if you can provide an update on Lex Luthor? Is he still tracking for Oct-Nov?
He's still on track for an Oct/November release currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthRobyn View Post
Hi! When can we expect Legendary Scale Vader? I am sure you are not at liberty to say, but maybe a Q1,2,3,4 2017 maybe hint? Thank you in advance!
He should be up for Pre-Order sometime this year if all remains on track with the item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
Alex, everyday I look at my Captain Hook and Evil Queen premium format and I'm filled with sadness and hope that one day the Disney PF line will pick up again. Please tell me it won't so that I can get on with my life.
There are no plans for future Disney specific Premium Format Figures. I know I really wanted a animated Belle Premium Format Figure but sadly the line didn't continue beyond what was made.

I hope that you love the Captain Hook and Evil Queen pieces. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by €vil View Post
Hi, any chance/plans for a Legendary Scale Chewbacca with real hair (like the Hot Toys fig.)?
I honestly don't know if we'd ever do a Legendary Scale Chewbacca with real hair. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokecool View Post
Bonjour Alex,

Do you know if there are plans to continue the Avengers (1/5) line beyond the characters already announced/teased?

Merci
There's a chance it might be but nothing is locked in at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsoyens View Post
Hi Alex!

Still no plans to bring back the mythos line in starwars? is it still off limits at this time?

Thank you!
Still no plans at this time but maybe in the future since more Legends characters are becoming cannon.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:48 PM   #5872
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Han will Pre-Order first....very soon. Luke will follow up about a month later.

Both had multiple sculptors attached to each of them. Trevor Grove sculpted the portraits on them with other's having their hands in other parts that make up each piece.
This is great news! Trevor is the king of portraits. Han and Luke are now on my radar as possible purchases. Thank you!
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:02 PM   #5873
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy77 View Post
This is great news! Trevor is the king of portraits. Han and Luke are now on my radar as possible purchases. Thank you!
+1 Best choice to use Trevor !!
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:41 PM   #5874
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Alex, when is Juggernaut coming??? Please tell me soon.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:45 AM   #5875
rofa
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Alex,

When can we expect The Hulk from the 1/5 Avengers line?

Thank you.
rofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:36 PM   #5876
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hey Alex

The 1/4 scale mask for death in CoTD.. it seems too small to wanna be collectible.. unless it was swappable with the upcoming death PF masks which would make the most sense. Any reason why sideshow isn't willing to make this possible?
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:56 PM   #5877
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Alex, when is Juggernaut coming??? Please tell me soon.
I still don't know if or when a Juggernaut is happening or not. I sure keeping hoping there will be one in the future for fans though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofa View Post
Hi Alex,

When can we expect The Hulk from the 1/5 Avengers line?

Thank you.
The prototype still isn't finished yet, so it's still a few months away. Hopefully before SDCC. *crosses fingers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
Hey Alex

The 1/4 scale mask for death in CoTD.. it seems too small to wanna be collectible.. unless it was swappable with the upcoming death PF masks which would make the most sense. Any reason why sideshow isn't willing to make this possible?
This is a new line that is much like 'The Lord of the Rings' helms from many years ago, so they are being made as stand alone pieces.

On a side note: I loved the LOTR helms, so I was super excited for this new line because Court of the Dead is full of interesting helms, crowns, headpieces that I'd love to see make it to the lower price point collectible.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:24 AM   #5878
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Alex

That's an interesting reply you gave about the Legends line and more Star Wars characters becoming canon. Does that mean Sideshow has a master list of what characters they can/can't create based on them being canon or not? Or is it just a shot in the dark as to who Sideshow wants to make at any given time and whether or not those characters can be released?

Thanks!
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:05 AM   #5879
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

That's an interesting reply you gave about the Legends line and more Star Wars characters becoming canon. Does that mean Sideshow has a master list of what characters they can/can't create based on them being canon or not? Or is it just a shot in the dark as to who Sideshow wants to make at any given time and whether or not those characters can be released?

Thanks!
Non-canon characters are off limits. Since there continues to be some changes of once non-canon to canon that could bring about some kind of revisit in the future with the line.
Old 05-01-2017, 02:51 AM   #5880
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

@SSAlex - Aside from Magneto, can we expect any other X-men to be revealed this year? Are there any in the works right now? Also, are there more characters planned for the fully sculpted Spider-man and MOTU line?
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote