Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 10:30 AM   #51
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
haha, they do that every day!!!
I don't think so. CNN is all over social media because of how ridiculous they are. I don't see Fox news doing the stuff CNN does. Fox may be bias also but they are no where near as bad as all the other networks. Call me brainwashed or whatever but I'm not an idiot. I know what I'm seeing and hearing. Leftists bash Fox because of the opinion shows like Hannity. But again the actual news reporting is no where near as bad as CNN for example.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:30 AM   #52
supermetroid
Teen Titans

I wonder what would happen if one of the NBA superstars grew some balls and spoke out against China? Hypothetically. Kyrie Irving said he'd rather sit out the season than deal with the issue.

Enes Kanter, who is Turkish, of the Boston Celtics said this in response.

-Haven’t seen or talked to my family 5 years
-Jailed my dad
-My siblings can’t find jobs
-Revoked my passport
-International arrest warrant
-My family can’t leave the country
-Got Death Threats everyday
-Got attacked, harassed
-Tried to kidnap me in Indonesia

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 10-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #53
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
you guys have drank the kool-aid FOX is just as guilty as CNN and MSNBC when it comes to telling half truths, their stories are just as bias as CNN or MSNBC. It's been that way ever since the Networks decided that the News Divisions had to be profitable and pretty much turned it into Entertainment "News"...

Anybody who thinks any of these news agencies are telling you the whole truth are just brained washed by whatever political party they belong to...
No way. You don't see Fox news all over the news and social media for making up stories and doing the stuff that CNN does. CNN & MSNBC are the absolute worst. Just look at the stuff CNN has been doing the last couple of months.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #54
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
No way. You don't see Fox news all over the news and social media for making up stories and doing the stuff that CNN does. CNN & MSNBC are the absolute worst. Just look at the stuff CNN has been doing the last couple of months.
That's probably because you get all your news from Fox News. The only decent person on Fox news is Chris Wallace he does seem to try his best to report the facts as best as he can, the rest of them O'reilly, Ingraham, Hannity, Carlson, etc... I'm very skeptical of anything they have to say... Anyways it's a pointless argument as people will defend whatever shows that align with what they want to believe politically.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:43 AM   #55
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
That's probably because you get all your news from Fox News. The only decent person on Fox news is Chris Wallace he does seem to try his best to report the facts as best as he can, the rest of them O'reilly, Ingraham, Hannity, Carlson, etc... I'm very skeptical of anything they have to say... Anyways it's a pointless argument as people will defend whatever shows that align with what they want to believe politically.
Actually that's not true. There are websites that break down all this stuff. Fine Fox is bias but they're not a blatant propaganda machine for the republican party like the other networks are for the democrat party. I wish they were so they can combat all the other far left news networks. Also for a news channel that supposedly is the worst Fox is killing all the other networks in ratings. Can't all be brainwashed right wingers watching. Also I get my news from various sources. Not only Fox.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:49 PM   #56
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

from the rules:

- Threads or posts with a political or religious tone should only be posted in the special Politics and Relgion section of the forum available to Adamantium Members. Such threads or posts in the general forum will be deleted without warning.

Leaving this here for a bit before moving to adamantium section for those who might like to continue the political discussion

CAF
Closed Thread