strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:03 PM   #12
Chun li fan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Wow great post although I doubt it I hope we get a response from PCS
Chun li fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:28 PM   #13
andry
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I think qz has nailed all the points. Nice words are good to hear. But it takes a MAN/PCS great courage to listen to the pain many collectors are suffering now. Not the pain of missing out on a PCS statue but the pain the many issues especially refunds brought upon us. It gave my wife the chance to say “ I told you so not to trust any company with so much money”!

SF I thank you for running this forum for us collectors to express our thought regarding this hobby. But to have one of your moderators who also doubled up as an agent of PCS social media army team is a great disservice and a conflict of interest in the name of fairness. Will I be kicked out from this forum for saying this? I hope not.

PCS, we are not your enemy.
andry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:38 PM   #14
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andry View Post
I think qz has nailed all the points. Nice words are good to hear. But it takes a MAN/PCS great courage to listen to the pain many collectors are suffering now. Not the pain of missing out on a PCS statue but the pain the many issues especially refunds brought upon us. It gave my wife the chance to say “ I told you so not to trust any company with so much money”!

SF I thank you for running this forum for us collectors to express our thought regarding this hobby. But to have one of your moderators who also doubled up as an agent of PCS social media army team is a great disservice and a conflict of interest in the name of fairness. Will I be kicked out from this forum for saying this? I hope not.

We are on a good path here, don't ruin it with garbage like that.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:48 PM   #15
andry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
We are on a good path here, don't ruin it with garbage like that.
I stand by whatever I have said and see nothing I have written that deserve to be called garbage.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:52 PM   #16
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:

Agreed.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:53 PM   #17
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:

When you have no idea the conversations/ discussions that go on behind the scenes between mods and company representatives your post is just an ignorant statement making assumptions you are totally clueless of.

And no, we don't ban people for idiotic statements.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:17 PM   #18
andry

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
When you have no idea the conversations/ discussions that go on behind the scenes between mods and company representatives your post is just an ignorant statement making assumptions you are totally clueless of.

Nope not gonna go so low by replying to your last comment about me.

I shared my view based on what I see not what I didn’t see or hear. Behind the scene or otherwise. That doesn’t matter to my judgment of the whole matter.

That said, you don’t know what happened behind the scene my conversation with them.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:26 PM   #19
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

This thread wouldn't exist if the moderation on this subforum wasn't toxic. The other subforums are far more free in what's allowed for discussion. You should just come right out and say that the PCS forum is just for sales promotion, and that any criticism of the company however legitimate will get one the banhammer.

The stickied "BANNED" thread here needs more clarification, because I'm not even allowed to make comments about QC of a soon to be released statue, without getting bullied.

PCS needs to understand that - we don't need their sales team repurposing this forum for promotion - we already get it, and buy their stuff.. too much of it perhaps.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #20
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:

He's referring to actions done in plain sight on all forms of social media.

You guys did ban Radd Titan.

Not going to use this venue to post a screen capture history.

moving on.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote