Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-17-2019, 12:01 AM   #621
Dark Knight.
Birdman

I wasn't going to pick this one up initially but it looked so absolutely incredible in person. Really glad I got this piece. As far as the neck seam, the head is not a snug fit into the body. The hair is heavier on one side and causes the head to tilt slightly when put into place. The slight tilt exaggerates the seam. I think this could be easily fixable in future statues.
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:16 AM   #622
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Anyone get shipping notice?
No. They posted on Facebook though that they should all he shipped by tomorrow. Oh, and there's some mix up with the shipper. Something along the lines of the boxes say regular, but they're really the EXs.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 03:55 PM   #623
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Starting to get a bit frustrated here. I paid the first half plus shipping December 2, then never got an invoice for the second half. So, I e-mail them and finally get my final invoice on January 3rd. I pay off the remaining balance on January 3rd. Now, I log into my account and notice that it still says "partially paid," even though it's been paid in full for three weeks.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:04 PM   #624
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Starting to get a bit frustrated here. I paid the first half plus shipping December 2, then never got an invoice for the second half. So, I e-mail them and finally get my final invoice on January 3rd. I pay off the remaining balance on January 3rd. Now, I log into my account and notice that it still says "partially paid," even though it's been paid in full for three weeks.
My Superman that I have sitting in my room right now is still listed as "partially paid", so I wouldn't think too much about it. I'm not sure they are really updating their current website. The new website should launch sometime relatively soon and this type of stuff is supposed to be more user friendly going forward.
MisterJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:14 PM   #625
Karnis
Blue Falcon

My order from March 2016 of the classic noir Batman still says processing.

I've had it for more than two years now.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:16 PM   #626
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

The website is pretty bad, it’s been well documented at this point. Needs a complete overhaul, hopefully sooner rather than later. You can get more accurate info on what’s going on via social media and/or these forums.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:20 PM   #627
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnis View Post
My order from March 2016 of the classic noir Batman still says processing.

I've had it for more than two years now.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Ok. I just figured that it would prevent her from being shipped.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:22 PM   #628
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Where do you see this?

I see "Home" and "Contact" then pictures of various statues on sale. I have no idea how to look up my account or orders.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:38 PM   #629
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Where do you see this?

I see "Home" and "Contact" then pictures of various statues on sale. I have no idea how to look up my account or orders.
If it helps, I access it through the my account link I received by welcome email when I first signed up for the account. Here’s the link:https://tweeterhead.com/my-account/

Tbh their website is a disaster. I hope they update it soon because it is rather inconvenient.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:42 PM   #630
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Where do you see this?

Augen you can also go back to your confirmation email when you did your deposit (or full payment) and click that link and it'll take you to your info page for that item. You can pay off the balance through that avenue too. That's what I've been doing

Also you can go to the bottom of TH's homepage and click on profile in the newsletter section at the bottom right. You can log in and few your orders there. Just hit the 'Next" button to go through the orders if you have more than one.

https://tweeterhead.com/my-account/
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote