Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-22-2014, 02:18 PM   #761
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
Some great pieces on this line but I have no emotional attachment to any of these characters. I am sticking with their DC offerings.
I don't have any emotional attachments to any of them either just getting most of them because they all look and feel bad ass and I'm a bad ass chock who likes bad ass things! Nuff said....

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:20 PM   #762
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
too many in this line. ill be picking and choosing.
Yeah but they're so far spread out you get red death and Queen this year siren isn't shipping for another year and the other ones after that..that's sort of what killed my excitement they showed us like eight or nine in the line and the third one is already a year away
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #763
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
Some great pieces on this line but I have no emotional attachment to any of these characters. I am sticking with their DC offerings.
I am just an appreciator of great art and great creativity! This falls under both!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:27 PM   #764
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

No doubt. The line is open to creativity and out of the box designs.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #765
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
What too many? No.....there never too many plus all of them are unique in there own detailed way!

Sarah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Yeah but they're so far spread out you get red death and Queen this year siren isn't shipping for another year and the other ones after that..that's sort of what killed my excitement they showed us like eight or nine in the line and the third one is already a year away
yeah well the way they have been revealing them and the known fact that all of the ones that they have revealed will all be at SDCC this year to see.
i really wouldn't be surprised if all the ones that came after Siren will all go on PO and will be released within a month or two of each other next year. i find it hard to believe there will one or several to be released until 2016. not with the way these are all being revealed. not saying it couldn't happen. but seems how this is their original line.it makes you think that they would want to get these out there sooner rather than later. and seems how all of the prototypes are complete. make me think that they could be coming one right after the other.
and with all the other pieces that are coming out that i know i will want to get. ill have to pick and choose due to my finds that will be available for everything ill want to pick up.
unless i win the lotto. then i would get them all.
but then again. that all could change once i see them all at the con this weekend..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #766
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Which part?

Faction of Bone?
Buying all of them?

Or both?
Both
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #767
loricstone
Kang

Man you are such a brilliant guy Armored....mad respect to you bro!
Old 07-22-2014, 03:57 PM   #768
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Sideshow may of listened to the letter I wrote to them telling them how upset I was about the reaper that after the queen and death I think they thought let's show Sarah and the rest interested in this line that were very diverse and there will be many in this line just not 2-3! I told them if I would if know about these or even the fact that there going to be quite a few more I would of ordered reaper without any hesitation but at the time the reaper was a big stand alone piece and at time wouldn't of fit into my collection but now it so would after these are releases! So Titan why it does seen like a lot all at once (and it is) it was very wise business and marketing strategy to get more people involved and intrigued early on'. I think it was brilliant plus I want to think that I had something to do with it so that's also why I think it's brilliant hahha So without me guys you wouldn't of seen all these previews this early so you all can thank me and flower me with diamonds and chocolates whenever you wish hahha

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:01 PM   #769
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Well atleast we know who the boners are of the COTD group of followers hahha!!

And yes Loric I'm basically doing the same as you and lady dech I'm cancel long most of my Collectibles and buying into this line and I'm diving in head first but instead of jumping into a unfilled pool I'm going to make sure the water is there and warm, in another words I'm going to see how quality is first before POing the rest of the line!

I will first get Queen and if quality is a success then I'm all in

Sarah
Remember: always smart before diving in head first to make sure there's water in the pool, people have died from not checking first - especially at night!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:04 PM   #770
loricstone
Kang

Truth: LSF Reaper turned out flawless....FACTION OF BONE!!!!