Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-15-2015, 12:41 AM   #51
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Hi guys sorry about the delay,here's the picture.

Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:48 PM   #52
Finisher
Blue Falcon

They look great. Many thanks for pictures ! Sad space is running rare on 1/4 now with so crazy many statues coming...
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:59 PM   #53
Musei
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
Another delay on my 4th question in time of nearly a year.

Hello Johnny,

We are very sorry for the long wait.
Yes we have her being packed up and ready to ship by the end of the month by our main factory. We are now awaiting the statue arrival and in your hands by Mid- Dec now. Its very difficult to give an exact date as its arrival as it depends on when it arrives by boat to USA. We will be shipping them directly from the port of entry to save time and get it to you faster.

Here is the sample of the factory production we received, in the photo you can see the left one is the proto and the right is the sample. The quality is going to be very good.

Can you please verify your forwarding address to us and we will make sure it gets to you ASAP upon arrival to us. Im going to have Spencer put a priority shipping on this for you.

Best,

Alex
ARH Studios Inc.
Super interesting to see that reply. How come they haven't been proactive and sent something to all of their customers? I have the same item on order and gotten nothing.

Guess I'll send a similar email to get them to put some priority on my shipping as well since I have an Exclusive version for the same item.
Musei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:13 AM   #54
dao2
Cyclops

I'm pretty sure that was a reply to him, not just some random notification they sent to him
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:07 PM   #55
Dark Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I'm pretty sure that was a reply to him, not just some random notification they sent to him
That's right and I asked my question a couple times.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:16 PM   #56
Musei
Frackin!

Quote:
That's right and I asked my question a couple times.
Understood. I just wish they would keep their customers updated with this kind of info on delays. They're not the only company that does it of course, but it sure would be nice if they let their customers know what was going on throughout the process. It doesn't take much to do that.

I sent my email out, so hopefully I'll get a similar reply soon.
Musei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 03:28 PM   #57
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musei View Post
Understood. I just wish they would keep their customers updated with this kind of info on delays. They're not the only company that does it of course, but it sure would be nice if they let their customers know what was going on throughout the process. It doesn't take much to do that.

They're not the only company, but they are probably one of the worst nowadays when it comes to cs and responding unfortunately It does take a fair bit of time though, one email no but they probably get a lot, and many of them probably with the same question or questions ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:46 PM   #58
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Super interesting to see that reply. How come they haven't been proactive and sent something to all of their customers? I have the same item on order and gotten nothing.

Guess I'll send a similar email to get them to put some priority on my shipping as well since I have an Exclusive version for the same item.
ARH and being proactive with information don't exactly go together.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:56 AM   #59
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Hi guys sorry about the delay,here's the picture.

A very nice picture.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:59 PM   #60
Dark Shadow

Quote:

Fully agree with you and Dao2.
A while ago I have read that Arahom has said that he will be no longer active on any forum and that he will answering questions only via email.

Another thing that makes me very angry is the ARH Studios FORUM because that's the same problem with promisses and promisses and promisses but nothing else.(not acting in any way whatsoever,just words).
I was a member on the previous old forum and when Arahom told us that he was busy to changed the whole forum into a brandnew forum I asked him a very important question which is:Can we have a buy/sell/trade section on the new forum so members have the chance to buy or sell or trade beautiful statue's under each other,he answered me directly that it was a very good suggestion and he thanked me for the brilliant idea,I have emailed him many times when he's willing to fill that up like he prommised and every time the same answer over and over again,yes sorry for the delay but we are very busy and we work on it.
BULL---- I SAY,and to be honest I'm not such a great fan of his company anymore cause he's treating his customers bad with ZERO RESPECT.