Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-17-2015, 08:19 PM   #61
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

They don't answer emails either... maybe they will answer a Facebook post.. at this point the post probably wont be a good one from me.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:10 PM   #62
dao2
Cyclops

A little strong there. I'm sort of in both fields. It would be great if they did more updates during the course of the release, but most don't other then say PCS or XM. I think this is a failing of just everybody in the industry.

I also think they should do a better job of communicating delays to their customers, having to hunt around for it sucks and while they are probably the worst in this regard they are again not alone.

I also feel a lot of people are very entitled, and not just in a general sense. Seriously most that cry about it I'm sure went into this knowing what ARH is like. And if they had no notion that's a little excuse but they are a company, not a random person. It's incredibly easy to find out information about them. When I wanted to purchase something from e2046.com I didn't just go straight to their site and purchase stuff, I damn well looked them up online.

What I am really scared about is going through their CS if I get a broken piece or something like that. And I purchased still knowing that I may well have to go through a bunch of bull---- to get it set straight, and despite that they don't necessarily do what they SHOULD do I at least know it.

If I ran into a problem I would absolutely come to the forums and let people know of my issues so they are informed. But so far what I've got from ARH hasn't really let me down, and the one issue I had was corrected (but was purchased through a retailer, and tbh was in their best interest to correct). But for the stuff I've ordered and haven't even released yet, and has had reasonable delays? No I won't cry about it, and I don't really think others should too :| I'm not really afraid of not receiving my statue at this point. If delays get unreasonable I would make my displeasure known but delays are par for course with this industry nowadays unfortunately

TLR I think both sides need to lighten up a bit :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:03 PM   #63
IXEC
Hellboy

IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:34 PM   #64
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post

If ARH lightens up any more they will disappear.

Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:39 PM   #65
dao2
Cyclops

well looks like a new update just came in via the newsletter ;p a bit overdue but very informative ;p
Old 11-18-2015, 01:00 AM   #66
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
well looks like a new update just came in via the newsletter ;p a bit overdue but very informative ;p
It did.....this below...

Good news! We just received word from our factory that our 2014 line of statues is ready to ship, finally!

So, here is what happens next. All of the statues are leaving China this month. For all US buyers, we just need to wait for the statues to arrive and clear customs. Once this is done they will be immediately shipped by FedEx to your address.
Now, for all international orders, we can start shipping directly from the factory in China right away. This means you guys are probably going to receive the statues even earlier.
Here is a list of the statues shipping now. Unfortunately the Frazetta line is not yet ready and for those, we are still going to need to wait a little longer but there is no need for concern. It is just a matter of time. No orders will be canceled and all pre-orders are guaranteed and will ship as soon as our factory is done.

- Arhian the Head Huntress
- Hercules
- Queen of Vampires
- Alexander the Great
- Ares God of War (Golden Armor version)
- Tarzan Cry

The Shifflet Bros Viking is almost ready as well and will ship right after.
Please write us at: arhstudios@hotmail.com if you have any question or if you had a change of address. All of our ARH Studios staff is back from vacation, so we are available full time to answer any enquirers!
One more thing I want to add. I will be giving a one year free full subscription to our ARH ComiX website line, so all buyers who have ordered any of the statues above will have this free gift as my way of thanking for your patience and understanding.

You guys will be able to read and download all the comics that we will release this next year of 2016, including the three graphic novels for
ARHIAN, ASTRIA and ARKHALLA, the Queen of Vampires.

All you need to do is write us to redeem your subscription.

best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:13 AM   #67
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I received this email also:Finally cause I'm looking pretty much forward to this beauty.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:22 AM   #68
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Congrats to everyone expecting those statues on the list.

Sadly, for the two Frazetta pieces I ordered..."It is just a matter of time."

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:09 AM   #69
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
What I am really scared about is going through their CS if I get a broken piece or something like that. And I purchased still knowing that I may well have to go through a bunch of bull---- to get it set straight, and despite that they don't necessarily do what they SHOULD do I at least know it.

...the one issue I had was corrected (but was purchased through a retailer, and tbh was in their best interest to correct)...

This is the sole reason I prefer to have a MAJOR retailer for insulation from ARH.

Better service and insurance that at worst I will receive a refund without owning the statue which is preferred to owning an unsatisfactory expense.

Not sure what I will do about the ARKHALLA Seduction; the EX goblet may not be worth the risk but I prefer to have it.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #70
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
This is the sole reason I prefer to have a MAJOR retailer for insulation from ARH.

Better service and insurance that at worst I will receive a refund without owning the statue which is preferred to owning an unsatisfactory expense.

Not sure what I will do about the ARKHALLA Seduction; the EX goblet may not be worth the risk but I prefer to have it.
Yeah, their EXs are pretty good :P