Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-24-2008, 09:05 PM   #121
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman View Post
why?

In terms of business competition....Marvel and BD came to a deal, and Marvel and HH did not.

Its the classic COKE vs. Pepsi showdown. Both companies provide a product. both products have their fan bases. Eveyone has a right to an opinion...

But HH is no longer doing Marvel pieces. So they "lost" the battle of the colas.

If Yankee Stadium sells ONLY Coke Products, but then changes to Pepsi at the end of their Coke contract....isnt that a loss for Coke and a win for Pepsi?

If Pepsi were still allowed to sell bottled water in Yankee Stadium, shoudl Pepsi supporters see that as a victory?
Your argument has a flaw Rych. It wasn't because they couldn't get a deal with Marvel, it was just Marvel wanted them to start a different line of Marvel product. Read the letter again buddy. Oh and I do recall Randy losing the Marvel license at one time. Right?
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:06 PM   #122
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

so.....should we play taps and get it over with? lol
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:07 PM   #123
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Rych, in all my posts (to my belief), I never stated factual evidence of what they were releasing or when. Nor is it my place to say what they will be releasing before Rob or Seth says it. I do get inside info, but I keep that to myself, just for the standpoint of not revealing anything that could possibly change or not happen at all.

In the case of the Human Torch and Vision that were alluded to by myself and to others, that was because Rob had already told everyone on here and on my forum (PCN.....oh by the way, have you ever seen the link to it from HH's site, that should give you more insight as to why I might know more things than others) that they were coming down the pipeline. Why do you think Rilynil was so fired up! There are other guys on here that can back me up with that.

If you haven't been to HH's site, then you wouldn't by chance know that I obviously have close ties to Hard Hero. Another thing, I never claimed to know 100% what was absolute. If you check my previous posts on this topic, check post #77 you will see words like hunch? which does not in any way denote factual.

And where does the smoke and mirrors come into play? Where does the misleading people come into play? In post #77 I expressed my hopes for future licenses, but in no way said that it was factual.

Lastly, things change Rych. You should know that better than anybody. A few months ago, HH was picking up steam, they were going in great directions with their Marvel line, but Marvel pulled an okey doke, which happens in this business. But not once have I stated factually that this character is definitely coming out, UNLESS I WAS JOKING WITH OTHER HARD HERO FANS. I didn't know that was a crime. It's much like the Gambit PF for SS post that Wolvie posted last week. I knew it was a joke. I don't get uptight about things like that.

So I am not writing this post like I am in attack mode or anything the like, but I feel that you should know why I may say things that others might not. Some of it is in fun, some of it has merit to it. In terms of the Fantasy line returning, in talking, Rob has alluded to maybe going back to the fantasy line! Once again, nothing is concrete and even if it was, I would not say so factually, unless he released that information publicly before it got word here.

Lastly, as to the vendor releasing the info before I did, if I was up earlier than 10AM you guys would have known about it from me first.
and STILL you dont answer the question, and continue to deny.

One only has to look at your posts in the Ms. Marvel thread to see an example of how you keep inside information to yourself, lol!

Obviously you have ties to HH....but your cheerleading the past few months and your continuing to cheerlead about a new license is tiresome. HH MArvel fans dont want anything from HH other than MARVEL product! YOu can put the pom poms down, its over!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #124
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

well....Randy has called Seth one of the best...and now we shall we more of him in the Bowen line I presume
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:11 PM   #125
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:

One only has to look at your posts in the Ms. Marvel thread to see an example of how you keep inside information to yourself, lol!

Obviously you have ties to HH....but your cheerleading the past few months and your continuing to cheerlead about a new license is tiresome. HH MArvel fans dont want anything from HH other than MARVEL product! YOu can put the pom poms down, its over!
Now that was the most presumptuous statement I might have ever read on SF! How do you know that! I am an HH Marvel fan (possibly the biggest one of SF) and I want other stuff from HH. Others would love Transformers, others still Fantasy statues.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #126
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:

Loric is like the Living Tribunal. In that they each have 3 faces. The Living T has Equity, Vengeance, and Necessity.

Loric has Loricstone, Rob Potts and Wellwisher.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #127
HoldyourfireAl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Loricstone...I feel for you today man. Everyone should stay off his case. He must feel horrible today.
HoldyourfireAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #128
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Your argument has a flaw Rych. It wasn't because they couldn't get a deal with Marvel, it was just Marvel wanted them to start a different line of Marvel product. Read the letter again buddy. Oh and I do recall Randy losing the Marvel license at one time. Right?
I already mentioned BD and Marvel parting ways in the past...reread post #14....or whatever...lol

HH and Marvel COULD NOT get a deal done that pleased both sides. Marvel offered an alternative and HH didnt like it, so they walked away. Does it take a rocket scientist to deduce that Marvel didnt want the 1/6 scale HH Marvel line to continue? One could speculate they were unhappy with sales, unhappy with product, or just wanted to charge too much money for a license....the average fan will never know. (Unless they make a little forum and links to their site...maybe then they would know! )

HH may very well work with MArvel again in the future. I hope they do. But for now MARVEL obviously only offered them one option, and there must have been a reason for that. Master Replicas and MArvel didnt reach an agreement either. BD and MArvel DID reach an agreement. Do those facts relate? Who knows?!?!? Just stop clamoring about bigger and better things beign in store for HH...quit saying they WONT produce MAsters of the Universe...quit implying they might have a DC deal going on then retract the statement later, and quit letting Seths Ms. MArvel out of the bag when it isnt your place to do it. That's my 2 cents. I am sure some agree with my points and some agree with yours. The fact remains HH's Marvel line is dead at the moment. So much for all they hype you tried building.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #129
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

The HH Cap is one of the first statues that got me serious into collecting...

It's one of my favorites. I will miss this line
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #130
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougartrace View Post
well....Randy has called Seth one of the best...and now we shall we more of him in the Bowen line I presume
lets hope!