Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-04-2019, 10:58 PM   #591
Star-struck
The Spirit

On one hand I agree, it would be insane as a business to move forward with these poses having not figured it out. But on the other hand I feel like the factories don't really care too much about the issues, I've seen quite a few Phoenix and Sinestro's leaning and now Elektra might have an issue too. If they put a metal rod throughout most of the bodies and have a secure base connection they should be fine, but I'd still like a diagram like they did with the Joker PF.
Star-struck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:56 AM   #592
B_dub345
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Or wait another 5-10 years, we might get a Wally PF. Lol.

Are you one of these 3:
- a 90s child?
- or started reading comics in the 90s?
- a fan of the Justice League Animated Series?
I sure am. Planning to pair "Wally" with John Stewart, already have P1 new52 Hal and Barry paired together.
B_dub345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 11:07 AM   #593
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_dub345 View Post
I sure am. Planning to pair "Wally" with John Stewart, already have P1 new52 Hal and Barry paired together.
I figured. Active fans of Wally usually fall into at least one of those categories, for many it’s just a sign of the times and era of when we grew up.

For me Flash is Wally (didn’t even really know or like Barry until the current TV show), Robin is Tim (although I’m a Damian fan now), Green Arrow is Conner, Green Lantern is Kyle (comics) or John (cartoon), Jubilee is the quintessential teenage X-Man (Kitty who?) and Spider-Man was always married to Mary Jane. Older comic fans and writers and their need to force their nostalgia just don’t understand lol.

Nice pairings! Cool thing is you can also flip up your display occasionally and pair the GLs and the Flashes together and it still works.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 11:26 AM   #594
B_dub345
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I figured. Active fans of Wally usually fall into at least one of those categories, for many it’s just a sign of the times and era of when we grew up.

For me Flash is Wally (didn’t even really know or like Barry until the current TV show), Robin is Tim (although I’m a Damian fan now), Green Arrow is Conner, Green Lantern is Kyle (comics) or John (cartoon), Jubilee is the quintessential teenage X-Man (Kitty who?) and Spider-Man was always married to Mary Jane. Older comic fans and writers and their need to force their nostalgia just don’t understand lol.

Nice pairings! Cool thing is you can also flip up your display occasionally and pair the GLs and the Flashes together and it still works.
Glad to meet another Wally fan. So far I think the new Flash Forward mini-series is definitely worth picking up if you're into the current comics at all. Lobdell seems to be quickly repairing the damage done to the character by King during Heroes in Crisis(not a fan). Lobdell just had Wally fight what was basically the X-men and Avengers combined. That was kinda fun.

Thanks, yeah the only concern I have with that pairing is the scaling might be a bit off since P1 1:4 tend to be a bit smaller scale when compared to SS PF, but I'll definitely give it a shot as GL John Stewart is set to arrive today.
B_dub345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 03:02 AM   #595
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
I'm glad we finally get a Flash PF, but the portrait looks way to derp for me, was bummed to see him at SDCC.

I remember the first teaser which i'm guessing got scrapped, but would have preferred this museum pose
+1 I was hoping for that one for some years and never came through. Maybe as a second Flash in museum pose to match the OG Trinity, fingers crossed.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 11:18 AM   #596
supermic
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Plus, no treadmill.
I prefer with...:en pensant:
supermic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:35 AM   #597
Screamingstang
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Ex 600
Reg. 1200

wasn't expecting that low ES
Screamingstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 02:39 AM   #598
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Or wait another 5-10 years, we might get a Wally PF. Lol.

Are you one of these 3:
- a 90s child? 80's Child
- or started reading comics in the 90s? Started in 86' but that still makes Wally my Flash.
- a fan of the Justice League Animated Series? There are people who aren't?
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 02:50 AM   #599
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingstang View Post
Ex 600
Reg. 1200

wasn't expecting that low ES
Works for me. I don't mind an ES on the lower side.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 02:25 PM   #600
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote