Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 04-02-2017, 02:49 PM   #1931
daz1999
Mephisto

After breakout the raptors in the kitchen will be my next piece although I think they've only just started sculpting that.
I was on the fence with the raptor bust but space issues convinced me to not order, I have a feeling I'll regret that though
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:37 PM   #1932
JPBF
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrex82 View Post
I think the black base for the baby Raptors will look better when paired with the "Crash" signed plaque.
Agreed. Everyone needs to remember that this is not part of the Jurassic line, but instead their artists series. Its main goal it to put focus on the art (in this case, Crash McCreary's art) and I think the base does precisely that. The signed plaque and framed art print will really tie it all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
When will they begin to sell the Egg? Pricepoint?
If I remember correctly, it is going to be part of a Jurassic Park "explorer set" compilation, that will include a number of sub-$125 items (Velociraptor resonating chamber from JP3 and possibly a Velociraptor claw and replication screen-used park map) that couldn't otherwise be sold under Chronicle's license. Its too early to put a price on it but expect in to be extremely affordable (even more so if you wait for the set to be split up on eBay).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
The egg is cool but really looking forward to the baby raptor in the egg they need to get that done
This is what I'm holding out for too. Ever since I went to the Islands of Adventure preview in 99 and saw the baby raptors hatching in the Discovery Center, I've wanted one. Unfortunately, while in the pipeline, it sounds like they haven't even started on it yet due to the complexity of all the pieces involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
I think its the babys up for pre-order next then Break Out Rex small, thenSick Tricerotops and maybe night googles.
Paul said the Mini-Breakout would be up for pre-order in one to two weeks and that the baby raptors could possibly go up in 30 days. This was two weeks ago. With the arrival of Breakout and Stego, things might be pushed back a week or two but I believe Mini-Breakout will be the next to go live.
JPBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:53 PM   #1933
Choopie
Birdman

I'm waiting for the baby raptors to go up for pre-order. The price will determine whether or not I order it. But I've got a space set aside for it in the event it fits into my budget. In terms of props I'm interested in the Barbasol can and maybe the goggles. I'll probably pass on the sick Triceratops. I didn't find it to be a memorable moment in the movie for me. The raptors in the kitchen will take up too much space, so that's out. The next piece I'm interested in is the Dilophosaurus. Beyond that, it's just wait and see what Chronicle has in store. But realistically I've only got space for two more pieces.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #1934
daz1999
Mephisto

CC said on FB the small breakout is on hold , not sure for how long though
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #1935
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz1999 View Post
After breakout the raptors in the kitchen will be my next piece although I think they've only just started sculpting that.
I was on the fence with the raptor bust but space issues convinced me to not order, I have a feeling I'll regret that though
I also didn't order the Raptor bust, although I love it, I do have the female Rex bust on pre order and the Iron Studios Darth Vader on pre order, I can really only afford to have about two items on pre order at any given time. But I think the Raptor bust is one of their best pieces so far
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:20 PM   #1936
JPBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz1999 View Post
CC said on FB the small breakout is on hold , not sure for how long though
Did they say why?
Old 04-02-2017, 08:45 PM   #1937
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPBF View Post
Did they say why?
here ya go...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	103407  
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:33 PM   #1938
JPBF

^Most likely concerns with what Toynami is shipping to the international customers, considering what Chronicle got wasn't too bad (as far as Breakout is concerned).Thanks
Old 04-03-2017, 03:52 PM   #1939
Nathanial91

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
here ya go...
Hey that's my post lol glad I could be of some help apparently :P
Nathanial91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #1940
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanial91 View Post
Hey that's my post lol glad I could be of some help apparently :P
yeah man, thanks to you now we know their taking this issues seriously.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote