Old 02-18-2018, 01:23 AM   #231
Wurmtongue
The Herculoids

yay! more money saved!!!
Wurmtongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:01 PM   #232
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Yes, I'm bumping this thread. Just wondering if this is going to be another example of a company allowing the Terminator license to be left languishing? I was really excited when I heard P1 got the license. Then nothing for a year or more. Then, boom, a sneak of Kyle Reese...........and another year goes by. Yes, we got the 1/2 endo, and I ordered it, but I was really looking forward to the 1/3 line. At this rate, I'll be in my grave before the line is finished if it ever gets moving at all.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:23 PM   #233
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Yes, I'm bumping this thread. Just wondering if this is going to be another example of a company allowing the Terminator license to be left languishing? I was really excited when I heard P1 got the license. Then nothing for a year or more. Then, boom, a sneak of Kyle Reese...........and another year goes by. Yes, we got the 1/2 endo, and I ordered it, but I was really looking forward to the 1/3 line. At this rate, I'll be in my grave before the line is finished if it ever gets moving at all.
I guess Prime 1 have to prioritize at times with popular stuff including Minions, Dolphins, more Batman, Superman Terminator style?
Where's Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor. What happened to Ghost in the Shell?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:53 PM   #234
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I guess Prime 1 have to prioritize at times with popular stuff including Minions, Dolphins, more Batman, Superman Terminator style?
Where's Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor. What happened to Ghost in the Shell?
Places like these, newsletter emails, and Facebook allow these "companies" to endlessly build anticipation to the point of detriment and embitterment of their customer bases.
Even if something was teased today it be 6 months at least before pre-order and you're looking at 2 years from now before delivery. That's if they don't figure out making something else for an entirely different license could be more profitable before then.

I'm learning to make decisions and keep my eyes on what I see in front of my face instead of plans and prototypes.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 05:44 PM   #235
leplant
Deadman

I have a long want list from this license, including vehicles. Fingers crossed that Prime is just building anticipation.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:25 PM   #236
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

vehicles would be cool but not cheap. I bought Flying and Tank from HCG in 2007 and they were $400.00 then, when PF were $250.00. The stinking increases have made me want to buy so little anymore.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:25 PM   #237
leplant
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
vehicles would be cool but not cheap. I bough Flying and Tank from HCG in 2007 and they were $400.00 then, when PF were $250.00. The stinking increases have made me want to buy so little anymore.
They would undoubtedly be expensive, but that probably wouldn’t prevent me from the purchase. My collection is figure heavy, and vehicle/prop light. I need some variety, and those two vehicles would be just the pricey ticket.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #238
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I don't need the vehicles since I have the HCG and the Pegasus pieces, but I would certainly buy them if they presented themselves. Don't see that happening though. They can't get to things that have never been done before and highly anticipated. No need to tackle things that are already out there.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:41 PM   #239
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

So may cool statues, replicas that could be made, if stuff hadn't gotten so expensive. I use to own the PP Rifle 1/1 that thing was so awesome.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:30 PM   #240
leplant
Deadman

Quote:
I don't need the vehicles since I have the HCG and the Pegasus pieces, but I would certainly buy them if they presented themselves. Don't see that happening though. They can't get to things that have never been done before and highly anticipated. No need to tackle things that are already out there.
They’ve been done, but they could be improved. No insult intended to anyone who has one, or both. I have the huge flying hunter killer. Size is amazing, but paint is terrible.