Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 09-13-2019, 06:09 AM   #61
Caledor
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Mine supposedly has as well. I just hope Australia Post will actually receive it today, as I really want to receive it by Friday. But chances are it’ll arrive by Monday.
Mine arrived today to QLD. For some reason Popcultcha sent it Express post even thought I didn't pay for it.

Absolutely love it. Great piece
Caledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:48 AM   #62
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledor View Post
Mine arrived today to QLD. For some reason Popcultcha sent it Express post even thought I didn't pay for it.

Absolutely love it. Great piece
Congrats.

Mine hasn’t even hit Sydney yet, as mine was only sent via standard parcel post.

For me the only times they sent pieces via express was when I brought it to their attention that someone must’ve dropped the ball, as the parcel wasn’t sent out days prior as promised etc. And by days, I mean a week or more.

I had hoped to receive it today so I would have the weekend to reorganise my collection around it etc.

Edit: It’s Saturday morning and last tracking still says Melbourne.......

Edit: It’s Tuesday now, and it still hasn’t arrived.......
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 01:42 PM   #63
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I’m interested in seeing y’alls pics!
Here's one I took of mine with the masked portrait! I haven't attempted to lately, but still haven't gotten the back of his head off to see the light-up function. He's still a beast tho! Would definitely recommend displaying him on the top of a shelf. He has a forward lean and really benefits from being high up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Iron Spider.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	387.8 KB
ID:	126002  
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:44 PM   #64
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGwen View Post
Here's one I took of mine with the masked portrait! I haven't attempted to lately, but still haven't gotten the back of his head off to see the light-up function. He's still a beast tho! Would definitely recommend displaying him on the top of a shelf. He has a forward lean and really benefits from being high up.
Looks great. I would definitely have picked this up if I had the space.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 12:17 AM   #65
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Have to say I wasent really feeling this but after seeing your pic I regret not getting it. Looks sick congrats
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:53 AM   #66
Y3E
Gen 13

Any waitlist converted?

This statue is still listed in the SS newsletter.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:35 AM   #67
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

How does he look without the legs ?

I wish IS would make an advanced suit 1/4 statue.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 01:55 PM   #68
YoungStarDC
Frackin!

Mine is arriving soon! I've read a few times about opening the head for the battery though. Isn't there just a port on the base? How does the light up work?
YoungStarDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 01:42 AM   #69
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungStarDC View Post
Mine is arriving soon! I've read a few times about opening the head for the battery though. Isn't there just a port on the base? How does the light up work?
No anything on the base. In fact, after a week or so of owning this piece I stopped altogether in trying to get the back piece off of Spidey's head. There's no switch or anything on the base, so in order to get his eyes to light up, you have to take that piece off his head, insert the small batteries (which they do supply you with), and that's it. To turn it off, you have to take the batteries out. I may eventually try again, but I'm fearful that I'll break it. This light up function was a HUGE miss on Iron Studios' part.

All that being said though, this is still an amazing piece that I absolutely love having in my collection. You won't regret this purchase.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 03:37 AM   #70
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
No anything on the base. In fact, after a week or so of owning this piece I stopped altogether in trying to get the back piece off of Spidey's head. There's no switch or anything on the base, so in order to get his eyes to light up, you have to take that piece off his head, insert the small batteries (which they do supply you with), and that's it. To turn it off, you have to take the batteries out. I may eventually try again, but I'm fearful that I'll break it. This light up function was a HUGE miss on Iron Studios' part.

All that being said though, this is still an amazing piece that I absolutely love having in my collection. You won't regret this purchase.
That’s incorrect. There is a switch/button which is located underneath the back mask cover. Under which is both the battery cover and the button. And I’m not sure if it came with batteries or not, as I’ve always had a wide range of button cell batteries.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote