Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-04-2016, 06:56 AM   #21
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Never had a problem,ordered through the website and every month a payment is made automaticaly by paypal on the same date.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:01 PM   #22
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

ARH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I set up all my PO via telephone call. I tell Spencer what I want, when I want the payments to start and how long I want the payment plan to go on for. It usually works out fine. When it doesn't, I call Spencer back and he fixes the problem for me.

Why everyone doesn't take advantage of the customer service phone to place their orders is beyond me.
Well I'm all for calling in an order I like the personal touch but I'm sure he has other things to do other than field phone calls from hundreds of customers if everyone called in an order. The payment plans have always worked for me. Why bug someone that can be doing better things like shipping out the products. and take no offense to this but I read your posts and by the looks of it you have spencer on speed dial. lol
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:22 PM   #23
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Does anyone know who ARH uses to ship its statues? My last 4 UPS statue deliveries have arrived in horrible condition. I'm wondering if we can pay to have them shipped by a different company.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:29 PM   #24
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

He ships them to me in Canada by regular post.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:25 PM   #25
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
Well I'm all for calling in an order I like the personal touch but I'm sure he has other things to do other than field phone calls from hundreds of customers if everyone called in an order. The payment plans have always worked for me. Why bug someone that can be doing better things like shipping out the products. and take no offense to this but I read your posts and by the looks of it you have spencer on speed dial. lol
I have no doubt in my mind he has them on speed dial.

For those waiting on their Death Dealers to ship, prepare yourselves to wait a couple extra weeks.

Spencer is too busy answering Warlock's calls about the next Arkhalla statue's sculpted vag.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:47 PM   #26
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post
No offense taken

I do reach out to ARH once or twice a month for different things. And it takes him about two minutes to set up a payment... At the rate they release statues and the frequency they get statues in to ship, he has more than enough time to handle stuff even if every customer called in their order!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:49 PM   #27
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Does anyone know who ARH uses to ship its statues? My last 4 UPS statue deliveries have arrived in horrible condition. I'm wondering if we can pay to have them shipped by a different company.
Mine always come Fedex
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote