Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-26-2016, 01:19 AM   #131
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

looks pretty good.. gotta see it all painted and done up tho. not sure whats going on with the base though..I could do without the headless dude.
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:30 AM   #132
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
looks pretty good.. gotta see it all painted and done up tho. not sure whats going on with the base though..I could do without the headless dude.
yes I guess we should wait until we see it painted and how the finished product turns out. Too early to call it a complete flop. A bad paint job should seal the deal.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 05:02 AM   #133
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

and anyway ARH if you really want to boost your sales then turn the man on the base into a woman..even better!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 08:30 AM   #134
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenor View Post
This might a case of striking while the iron is hot. ARH started talking about this statue even before Arhian 3... And people for the most part loved it. Now... Not so much. Either they waited too long and people lost interest or there still are a ton of people interested and they just arnt posting for one reason or another.

Either way, hopefully Arahom will get the painted piece out soon!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:33 PM   #135
The13thWarlock

So... Still no succubus. I think that this statue is almost done, however Spencer was a little tight lipped about it. Almost makes me think there is more going on with it than he was letting on. I just don't know what that could be.

Maybe with the loads of statues coming in, Arahom's focus is on getting them out and not on painting and releasing new ones. He might be holding onto this for a later release. Or maybe he's reworking parts of it or changing some stuff on the base to clear resin. Whatever the reason, I just hope the people who were so enthused several months ago about this are still enthused when it's finally released.

Honestly, my focus isn't on new statues so much right now as when Arkhalla Seduction or Arhian City of Horrors is getting stateside!!! I'm sure a lot of people waiting on statues can relate to that.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:27 PM   #136
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I'm guessing nothing until NYCC. Between comix, shipping, and the con around the corner it's hard to imagine ARH coming out with much. Has there been an talk about what their plans are for the con this year? Stuff not previously mentioned?
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:29 PM   #137
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
I'm guessing nothing until NYCC. Between comix, shipping, and the con around the corner it's hard to imagine ARH coming out with much. Has there been an talk about what their plans are for the con this year? Stuff not previously mentioned?
I'll tell you, with all the shipments coming in over the next few weeks and months, I wouldn't be suprise if ARH didn't make it to NYCC this year. Honestly, I wouldn't be all broke up if they didn't do the con this year. I looked into getting tickets but there is some type of preregistration nonsense that I just wasn't up for dealing with.

Anyway, if they get there great... But honestly I hope Arahom focuses more on getting new product out. Just my opinion.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:31 AM   #138
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Whatever happened to this? Did it just fall off the face of the planet?
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 09:49 AM   #139
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Pretty much, yes. It seems to be in limbo.

Maybe after they're done shipping the latest statues, there will finally be some news.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:45 AM   #140
The13thWarlock

Spencer has told me before that Arahom has been working on and painting it but wasn't totally happy with it. That was way before the shipments come in.

I'm not sure if I buy that though. Usually they show some pics when it comes out of the 3D printer but I haven't seen anything but computer designs for this. If I had to guess, I would say that this statue isn't going to see the light of day. But that's just my guess.

After all, it was presented before Arhian 1:3 and that statue has been out for a bit now...