Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 08-01-2016, 11:05 AM   #1
z28barry
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Payment plans?

Hello all.

I need info on how the payment plan works.
I did a pre-order for a statue in Sept of 2015 with payment plan.
The initial first payment was done but nothing afterwards.
Am I suppose to go in and make the payments myself monthly or was it suppose to be automatically done?
I'm confused why it wasn't done automatically.

Thanks for your time and reply's.
z28barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:07 AM   #2
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

They should be taken out automatically.

The best solution is to contact ARH with your info so they can investigate.

arhstudios@hotmail.com
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
dao2
Cyclops

it depends how you did the payment plan, what payment plan was it and how did you do it? was it through the website? was it by setting up a payment plan through support?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:49 AM   #4
apellica
The Herculoids

I think it depends what payment plan you did. As for me, I ordered my statues thru their website directly.

My statues are now paid off, but I was on a monthly payment plan and they usually sent me an invoice once a month. It provided me a link that would take me to a portal where I can make payments via credit card or Paypal.

As far as I know, this invoice portal is not tied to their official website and requires a link directly from ARH.
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:01 PM   #5
Valkyrie

^ Yeah. Thinking back now, I did have a couple orders I got invoiced for every month that weren't automatically paid. For me, those orders were made via email and not their website though. I think it was before they had their 6 month plan implemented on their website.

Since I've been ordering via their website directly, it's always been automatic for me on CC or PayPal.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:16 PM   #6
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

If you did the orders on the website, I still had to manually make the payments on the site. That is until the website stopped working properly and now I have to receive a invoice for each statue every month. Do not rely on their terrible website to process any payments correctly, just get a invoice sent to you each month.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:19 PM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

The website doesn't process the payments, under the new one at least it creates a payment profile. The site tries to track them, but essentially it's paypal that handles the payments. However for example I did the 12 month payment plan with Medusa. That wasn't a site option you had to email in for that, and I did and they just sent me PP invoices which I had to ask them about after the first month. After the first 4 months when Hayley was around she set up payments for me in Zoho which automatically sends invoices. So really depending on how you ordered it and when it was it can very much differ.

Really though the best way to find the answer to this is to just email their support or calling them instead of asking on the forums.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:06 PM   #8
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I set up all my PO via telephone call. I tell Spencer what I want, when I want the payments to start and how long I want the payment plan to go on for. It usually works out fine. When it doesn't, I call Spencer back and he fixes the problem for me.

Why everyone doesn't take advantage of the customer service phone to place their orders is beyond me.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 08:09 PM   #9
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I set up all my PO via telephone call. I tell Spencer what I want, when I want the payments to start and how long I want the payment plan to go on for. It usually works out fine. When it doesn't, I call Spencer back and he fixes the problem for me.

Why everyone doesn't take advantage of the customer service phone to place their orders is beyond me.
If that works for you, that's great, man. However, not everyone has time to spend on the phone placing orders for statues and making small talk with Spencer. Much less, scheduling our day around their customer service hours to inquire about something. I imagine this isn't easy for their overseas customers especially.

In this day and age, most businesses should have a website with a capable point of sale system that can handle orders with little to no problem. It shouldn't be necessary to call them in. This isn't 20 - 30 years ago.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:25 PM   #10
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
If that works for you, that's great, man. However, not everyone has time to spend on the phone placing orders for statues and making small talk with Spencer. Much less, scheduling our day around their customer service hours to inquire about something. I imagine this isn't easy for their overseas customers especially.

In this day and age, most businesses should have a website with a capable point of sale system that can handle orders with little to no problem. It shouldn't be necessary to call them in. This isn't 20 - 30 years ago.
Well I'm old school. This is true. And if I'm paying $400-600 I want to make some small talk talk with Spencer! lol!

I stand by my original post thought... don't play games with their website... call the human!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote